•34•

Jimin : "Y/N?" he walked over to her after Bora and her shared their hug. He looked around her surroundings but he saw no sign Jungkook anywhere. "Where's Jungkook?"

"Why would I know?" she asks confused.

Bora : "He went to look for you....he ran into the woods...I don't know why that was the first place he looked in...but he was so worried....where did you come from anyway?"

"The woods...I kinda got lost....and I couldn't call because I dropped my phone....are you sure he ran in?"

The rest of the boys came to them and had the same worried look plastered on their face.

Jimin : " Are you bleeding?.." he reached for her arm and saw a huge scrape.

"uh..I guess...it kinda got slippy earlier when I was trying to get my phone...shouldn't we be looking for Jungkook?" She asks really worried because she just got out of there and she was scared to death.

Namjoon : " We'll look for him! you stay here!" he held her shoulders and pushed her down gently on the chair and looked towards Bora. "Make sure she doesn't follow"

"I want to help!"

Jin : " No...namjoon is right...you should stay...what if when we finally find him you're not here? then he'll go back out there without a doubt and it'll keep going...so just stay"

"fine" she breathed and sat down. The boys all headed out into the woods and Bora kept pacing while y/n waited until she's turned her back. Once she has she sprinted her way out of there and started running in.

~~~

"Y/N?!?" Jungkook screams to the top of his lungs his breathing shortened from running too much, his only light being his phone. "wtf...I can just call her!" he hit his head from being so stupid this whole time. He went into his contacts but there was no signal. He started walking around stretching his arms high to get a signal not realising he's dropped the most precious thing to him.

"ugh....come on...come on..." he keeps walking and walking around trying to get a signal. "AHA" he finally got a signal and as soon as he did he started dialing her. His phone started ringing but something also started ringing almost too inaudible to hear but he can. He started following the sound.

The more he got closer he started realising it was a ring tone. He started walking even faster following the sound. His heart jumped out of his chest seeing a phone at the edge of a cliff. He tried to reach for her phone but when he tried to he noticed blood at the edge of the rock as if someone struggled to get to the phone too. "y/n...."

~~~~~~~

"JUNGKOOK?!?!" she screamed at the top of her lungs, she kept running and running. Her fear of the woods earlier had disappeared, now only worry and guilt filled her head. She stopped for a while to breathe. She looked down at her shoes to see that her shoe lace had been untied. She looked ahead to see that something had caught her attention.....a very familiar jewelry....she went closer to it....it was her necklace....the one that Jungkook gave to her years ago.

Worry only filled her whole body even more making her feel so cold from the inside out. "JUNGKOOK!!" she screams again. "where are you...." she breathed out tears filling her eyes...she held tightly onto her necklace reminiscing on all the memories they've shared.

~Flasback~

"Kookie?..." y/n arrived at the park at their usual spot but Jungkook wasn't anywhere to be found. Just as she was about to reach for her phone , suddenly someone had blocked her vision.