•33•

Y/N pov

I just finished packing my clothes for this school trip and to be honest I don't even know why Im going. I'm not even in that class. But apparently as a top student I am suppose to join to lead the group. Like why in the world are you getting a student to do that?! But at least I'm not doing it on my own. Apparently someone in that class is leading with me, their top student too I guess.

3rd person pov

She walked into the class room to greet the teacher and she was already preparing her students.

Teacher : " Alright class! Listen up! Since the other teacher and I will hardly be there with you throughout the whole school trip we have assigned two top students to lead you."
She gave y/n a hand gesture to speak.

"Uh hi!" It was all she could say since her mind was occupied with the fact that she has a pair of seven eyes peering through her.

Teacher : " The other student is, I wouldn't say he's our top student...but he's the one who's grades has gotten a lot higher! Jeon Jungkook!"

Jungkook had his eyes widened at what the teacher just announced. She was right, he has improved a lot...if it wasn't for y/n tutoring he wouldn't have cared.

~At the bus~

Y/N sat a the top of the bus knowing that if she sat any further at the back,one of the boys would have wanted to sit with her with the way they've been eyeing her.

It took a few hours to get there but when they finally did they were lead into their shared rooms. Y/N was already settled in and so she wanted to walk around the place to get to know it.

They were somewhere out in the woods. It was all so relaxing to just walk around in the slight breeze, the trees swaying along. She was walking towards this large tree but she could hear someone humming.

She walked slowly towards it to only see that it was Jungkook sitting against the tree, listening to music all while his eyes were closed. She was about to walk away when his voice rang through her ears.

"hey...." She didn't want to turn around and have anything to say but why wasn't her body moving at all?... "Y/N...." He stood up taking off his earphones dropping it to the ground not a single care other than her.

"I know apologising isn't going to get me any where....and I know that you aren't planning on forgiving me whatsoever...." he walks a little closer to her. "but please....hear me out?" he uses her arms to turn her around to him.

Jungkook pov

The way the sunlight is softly hitting her face, the way she's glowing, it almost seems like a dream. A dream rather than reality. She still hasn't spoken a word to me but I don't care I just need her to at least listen to what I had to say.

"I know I hurt you....a lot....I broke your heart years ago....I played along with the whole bet...which ended up hurting you too..."

"where are you getting with this?...I don't need a summary!"The way she's looking at me has already changed, that sparkle in her eyes every time she used to look at me..their gone.

"let me finish?....I don't want you to think that....there was a time....when I never loved you..." I held her hand and I could feel how tense she got. She took her hand back and crossed her arms avoiding eye contact all over again.

3rd person pov

She scoffs at him. " Loved me?....how do you actually expect me to believe that?...."

"You weren't the only one hurt years ago and now!! You still chose my brother!" Jungkook bit the inside of his cheek finally letting his emotions out.

"Thats because I thought he loved me!"

"I LOVED YOU! but you still chose to hurt me instead.."

"Because don't you think its a sign?! that you and I are definitely not meant to be!"

"No! don't give me bullshit about fate and all that! because to me we were brought back to each other again! but instead of fighting for what you love you gave up!" Jungkook spat out.

"you're right....I chose the easy way out....I didn't want to get hurt again....is that so wrong?..." her eyes filling to the brim.

"So instead you chose to hurt me....." Jungkook looked down biting his lip trying his best to blink away the tears filling his eyes. "I get it.." he clenched his fists, his chest tightening all over again. He closed his eyes for a brief moment and took a deep breath. He lifts his head up high and walked passed her, their shoulders slightly brushing against each other.

Feeling that slight touch from him she closed her eyes finally letting those tears flood her cheeks.

~~~

Jungkook got back to everyone else after spending some time in his room but he was forced to come out to have dinner.

Bora: " have you seen y/n?.." she started asking around, but none of students has seen her. Jimin and Taehyung noticed her being worried and as soon as they saw Jungkook coming in theyr slightly hope that they were together but unsurprisingly they weren't.

Jimin : " Have you seen y/n?" they asked their youngest as soon as he sat down.

Jungkook : "no?...why?"

Taehyung : "Apparently no ones seen her"

Jungkook looked around all over the canteen but he doesn't see her. He stood up and walked up to Bora not even caring id she hates him.

Jungkook : " where's y/n?"

Bora rolled her eyes and turned her back at him but Jungkook walked in front of her. "Bora! Im not here to play! Seriously where is she?!" His annoyed expression was very visible.

Bora : " I dont know okay! last I seen her was when we were given our rooms and she went for a walk!" She rolled her eyes and left him there.

He suddenly remembered that maybe he was the last to see her. He ran out of there and headed towards the woods not exactly remembering where he last seen her because its gotten dark and there was no lights at all. He was scared to death that maybe something has happened to her.

"Y/NNNNN?!?!?!?!?!!?!??"

He kept running and running and not a single sight of her anywhere. He's getting deeper and deeper in the woods. Slowly losing sight of civilization.

~~~~~~

Bora : Y/N!" she hugged her best friend who was walking into the building.

____________________________________________