•3•

"Woah Jungkook is that your brother?!" Yoongi along with Jungkook exited their first class and as soon as they went into the hallways they heard people talking and murmuring about the two by the lockers.

Jungkook followed where Yoongi was pointing at and saw his brother holding hands with the girl they're been talking about. "Yep"

"Is he dating Y/N?!? Woah!" Jimin tried to look closer.

"Yeah that's why I've been asking about her, because apparently he's been wanting to date her for a while now.." Jungkook explains further more.

"Damn how did he do that?" Jimin suddenly remembered how he even got rejected by her last year and to think of it so did Taehyung and Yoongi. Out of their whole friend group those were the only three who's really tried but Namjoon has too but as joke but he too got rejected.

"Wait so you've all tried?!?" Jungkook was shocked.

"Except Jin hyung and Hobi hyung they didn't bother because they just lost hope they'll have a chance" Jimin explains.

"How come I never knew?!?" Jungkook leaned against one of the lockers.

"Once again because all you th-"

"Ok ok I get it!" Jungkook cut Jimin off.

Y/N pov

Chung ho intertwined out hands together while he was dragging me somewhere. I swear his hands are so soft I could just hold them forever.

"Where are we going?" I asked but at the same time I was looking around seeing all the girls looking at me and the guys giving Chung ho a thumbs up like he's achieved something.

"I want you to meet my brother Jungkook!" As soon as he said his name we've already reached the three guys whos gathered by the lockers.

I already knew everything about Chung ho and his younger brother. Who happens to be in my class, And he's the complete opposite of him. I guess this is the only downside about Chung ho... his brother Jungkook.

I looked at him up and down and I soon smiled at him.

"Like what you see?" Jungkook smirked at me while taking my hand and kissing it like he was being courteous. I took my hand back and look at Chung ho.

"Jungkook-ah! Can you not see? She's my girlfriend now!" Chung ho showed our intertwined hands and waved at his face as proof to Jungkook.

"Hyung...I was just trying to see if she'll fall for my charm." He explains as he looks at me again and winks at me?!? Wtf is wrong with him?!?

"Why in the world?!?" Chung ho was so confused. And so was I!

"Because if she does then she probably doesn't like you and is just using you to get closer to me!"

"Wtf!" I couldn't help but say out loud after hearing his stupid accusations at me.

"Not every girl likes you! Jungkook...Aish I just wanted you to meet her!" Chung ho had that disappointed look on his face.

"Its fine Chung ho.." I reassured him with a smile.

"I'll walk you to class.." Chung ho holds me closer by by waist and pulls me in so he could kiss my forehead.

"Hyung please not in the hallways!" Jungkook spoke but we both ignored him.

"Okay" Chung ho and I headed to my class.

~~
"Hah! You were ignored!" Jimin laughed at Jungkook.

"Whatever!" He rolls his eyes and left for his next class too.