•35•

~A month later~

"Where is he?" y/n asks his friends. But they all had an apologetic look on their faces. "Are you sure Chung ho hasn't seen him either?" She's starting to get worried at the fact that Jungkook hadn't even called her nor texted her.

Jimin : " Stop worrying about him!...Im sure he's fine...just worry about your speech!" he tries to calm her down but she wasn't planning on doing that anytime soon. "He would never miss our graduation ceremony" he reassures her.

"Now presenting, Ms Y/N and Mr Jeon as a representative for all the students...." The principal calls out for her but she wasn't even listening as all she could think of was that Jungkook isn't here. Jimin nudged her arm to tell her.

Jimin : " You need to go!" he whispers to her. She looked up eyes widened and she stood up slowly apologising to the principal with a smile. She walked slowly, her feet basically feels like it was cemented to the ground. She dragged her body onto the stage and as soon as she did, she looked through the crowd for that familiar face that seems to be the only thing that can save her right now.

"uh....." She was about to start the speech she had prepared with Jungkook but it was almost as if her mind went blank. Not a single word could enter her brain. She started to get even more nervous. Just as she was about to speak again the whole place went dark. Her mike turned off. You could hear and feel the confusion and fear in the students. A spotlight went on, right at her. She was so blinded by it ,not seeing anything in anywhere. She tried to squint her eyes but it wasn't helping one bit. "H-Hello?....." suddenly the crowd goes quiet, the whispering and the murmuring has stopped.

Someone had held her arm and slowly whispered to her. "Don't be scared...this is for you" that soft angelic voice rang through her head and she already knew that she can trust him. He led her to a seat at the front of stage. Even if she didn't even caught a glimpse of him he already disappeared into the darkness.

"Y/N......I'll only know of you

even if my breath ends
'Cause you are the one
I won't go through the ordeal of not having you again
so you'll be able to rest in my embrace " He sang so beautifully . But as soon as he ended...the music started making her heart beat so fast.

As soon their prepared performance ended Jungkook reached his hand out for her. "Come here" She stood up still in shock from everything, she reached for his hand and he led her to the top of the stage.

"Y/N....my beautiful....my girlfriend....my only love.....my purpose....my everything....my future....I want you to know that...there is no me...without you....you bring out the best in me! You are my greatest achievement! I wouldn't be here today,graduating if it wasn't for you...." He holds her hand even tighter. " I don't want to spend another day without you....I want my past..my present and future to be filled with you by my side.....We've already achieved being in my past and present.......now...to make sure you'll be in my future too...." Jungkook let her hands go and knelled down to his knees. He reaches for a small box in his pockets.

The tears in her eyes have escaped the second he kneeled to the ground. She cups her mouth as he looks up to her and slowly opening the box. A diamond ring shining right into her eyes. "Y/F/N...Will you make me the happiest man alive?.....Will you marry me?" It didn't take her a second to respond by leaning down to him and whispering..." I can't...."

Jungkook mouth dropped open in shock. "I can't wait to marry you!!" She chuckles at successfully teasing him. He stood up in excitement. "You want to?"

"Yes!" She laughs even more and Jungkook wraps his arms around her waist lifting her up and swaying her around in excitement. Cheers and applauding were heard all throughout the room. He puts the ring on the finger slowly and as soon as he does y/n crashes her lips on his.

~At his house~

"I love you so much!" Jungkook wraps his arms around her as soon as they entered the house. She giggles at how he's being so clingy since earlier at the ceremony even at their celebratory dinner with his hyungs.

"I love you too" she moves her arms higher up to his neck and crashing her lips onto his. He responded more harder and hungrier into the kiss not what she expected but she moved along with him anyway. The kiss started to get heated by the second. The way his tongue is dominating her making her moan into the kiss.

He pins her against the door and continues to dominate her exploring every bit of her cavern. He pulls away but not to breathe, he lowers himself to attack her neck while his hands roam around her body. She's already a squirming mess and they've hardly started. His sneaky hands unclasps her bra without even going in but through her top. Instead of tugging at her shirt so she could take it off instead he rips it in half making her gasp.

"We don't need the uniforms anymore" he breathed out yanking it off along with her bra. God knows where he's thrown it but neither of them cared.
He fondles with one while he devours the other and she's become an even more of a mess already feeling herself soak. He reaches for her arms pinning them above her head all while he bits softly at her nipple making her groan.

He moves back up to her lips and he lifts her up to his waist. They started making their way towards the living room not breaking the kiss at all. He lays her down gently at the couch and he rips his clothes off. She watches as he starts to strip and a huge smirk plastered all over his face. "Like what you see?" He hovers over her again holding her hand to caress his body. "Its all yours" he kisses her hard again all while grinding against her core. Feeling his erection rubbing against her aching core she couldn't help but moan even more, the sound of desperation for more was the only thing she could make out.

The friction between them causes Jungkook to groan and rub against her harder. Just as she was about to get a hold of his shaft she stops when they both hear the doorbell.

He lifts his head up in confusion as he looks towards the door. "The hell....." he mumbles still staring at the door.

"Who is that? I thought Chung ho is gone?" She remembered that Jungkook told her he continued his studies some place else.

"He is.....just ignore it" he was about to lean back in to kiss her but the bell rang again. He groaned in annoyance and stands up.

She sits up running to his room in case it was one of his friends and she had no top on.

Jungkook yanks the door open in annoyance after putting on some pants. "What?!" He opens the door and sees a familiar face standing there crying.

"Eunha?" He mutters but loud enough for her to hear. Before he could even say anything she steps in wrapping her arms around Jungkooks waist crying into his bare chest

Y/N goes into his wardrobe and grabs one of his tops that reaches all the way below her knee. Once she's put it on she leaves his room and heads downstairs. She looked around but she couldn't see them anywhere. But she could hear murmuring in the kitchen. She followed the voices and as soon as she did she sees Jungkook and some girl talking pretty seriously at the counter.

"You're the father"

~The end~

___________________________________
Don't hate!

Im still thinking whether I should just do an

epilogue

Or

Book 2