•15•

"Y/N I was thinking maybe we should go out shopping after school..."
Bora turned around to her friend when they were making their way towards their locker. "Y/N! Yah! Ive been talking to myself since earlier!"

"Huh?...oh sorry..." Once they've reached their locker Bora just stares at her best friend looking all paranoid.

"Whats gotten into you?" Bora asks her and she just continues what she was doing.

"N-nothing..."

Bora held out to hold her hand to stop her from moving and faced her towards her direction but as she was about to ask she noticed the hickey on her neck. "Oh my god! Y/N! When did you and Chung ho even?!?"

Y/N turned bright red and covered the hickey with her hand turning around to face her locker trying her best to avoid Bora. "It uh doesn't matter okay.."

"God you guys can't keep off of each other huh!" Y/N's mind went blank as she held onto her neck covering the bruise. She suddenly started feeling Jungkook's lips on them again, the way it moved. Felt . How good it felt.

"Yah! Listen to me!" Bora clicked her fingers at her face again making her blink multiple times pulling her back into reality.

"Uh sorry...what were you saying again?"

"Do you want to go shopping or nah?"

"I uh can't...I have to do Jungkook...uh tutor Jungkook..."

Bora's eyes widened in confusion. "Do Jungkook?"

"I meant tutor him okay! Well I uh Have to go! See ya!!!"
She ran into the crowd of students walking down the hallway hoping that she lost her friend.
Once she's reached the outside she stopped and panted trying to catch her breath.

"Who you running from?" She saw someone standing right in front of her and when she looked up she saw him. "Jungkook.."

"Thats my name!" He chuckles.

"Uh....yeah...s-sorry.."

"Here!" Jungkook hands her a tissue to wipe the beads of sweat trickling down her forehead.

"Thanks" she took it and wiped herself while looking down avoiding eye contact.

"You ready?" Jungkook reaches his hand out in front of her. She was confused as to why he did that,
Maybe because he wanted to hold her hand?...

She went to put her hand in his slowly still confused, but Jungkook just chuckles at her. "The tissue...." She yanks her hand away from his and hands the tissue to him now completely red from embarrassment. "I mean..I have no problem holding your hand..." Jungkook also implies.

"No! Lets uh go!" She lead the way and he just had a huge grin on his face and runs after her.

~At the house~

She led the way to her room and as soon as they entered, she drops her bag closing the door. Jungkook sat on her bed and smirks at her.

"You sure the bedroom is the best idea to be in....alone?"
Her eyes widened in shock.

"My sisters home! I don't want her disturbing us! God Jungkook!" She rolled her eyes but his smirk never left.

"Disturb us? Maybe you should put a sock at the door that way she won't even try..."

"Ugh!"
She threw the small pillow on her chair and threw it at him in annoyance.

"Don't deny it y/n...." he stands up walking closer to her while she fixes her desk, when she turned around Jungkook was already so close. He rests his arms on the desk trapping her in between. "I know you want to...."

She places her hands on his chest attempting to push him off. But he was too strong. "Jungkook! Stop!" She faces the other direction avoiding his strong gaze thats melting her. "Is that what you want?" He leans closer to her ear whispering ever so softly sending shivers all over her body. "Tell me what you really want..." he whispers once again licking just below her ear causing her to breathe even harder and closing her eyes for a brief moment. "Look at me" he holds out for her chin facing him but her eyes were closed not wanting to open them.

"Y/N...open them" he brushes his lips on hers.

"God...why are you doing this Jungkook?" She breathes out opening her eyes but not looking at him. "We can't keep doing this...."

"Doing what?" He places his nose to graze on her nose slightly biting his lip, trying his best not to kiss her.

"This....you and me....we can't do this...." she finally looks at him which she regrets because she locked with his lustful eyes almost devouring her already. "You already gave a mark....please...." she pleads closing her eyes lowering her head.

He slowly pulls away from her and sets her free.
"Im sorry...." he sits back down on the bed.

"Shouldn't we...talk about..."

"About?...us?"

"There's no us Jungkook..."
She bit her lip leaning on the table.

"Why not?...I know Im not the only one who feels this connection between us!" He stands up to walk closer to her again.

"You're the one that said that...that kiss meant nothing to you! And now you're telling me...we have a connection?!?" She looks up to him.

"I lied....that kiss...meant everything..."
He reached her and puts his arms around her waist.

"We can't do this! Chung ho....oh god...he'll see this hickey!" She walks away from him and walks closer to the mirror in panic. She quickly reached for her make up bag getting every possible thing that might help cover her hickey. "Oh god!" She kept layering the concealer and foundation but the mark he left was so dark. She started panicking.

Jungkook bit his lip feeling so guilty for putting her in this position. "Give it to me..." he reached for the make up brush in her hand and started doing it himself feeling like this is the only way he can help. He brushes her neck gently. They were close once again and she bit her lip feeling him so close. He noticed and stops what he's doing and just locks eyes with her. "If only I had met you sooner...talked to you first..."
he breathes out and her breath just hitched feeling her heart skip a beat.

"I can't hurt Chung ho....he's been way too good to me...." She takes a step back from Jungkook.

He bit his lip refraining himself from spilling about the truth about Chung ho, about the bet, how he doesn't even like her....But then she'll also get mad at Jungkook for knowing and not telling her.

He has the power to break them apart.....

But she'll hate Jungkook along with Chung ho.....