•19•

~4 Years ago~

-A week later after the break up-

"Jungkook! Why do you look so distracted??....a-are you crying?" She sat down beside him on the grass by the lake not noticing his bothered and hurt look.

"N-no...somethings in my eye...." He rubbed his eyes in attempt to stop the tears gushing down but it was no use. She cupped his face using her thumbs to wipe his tears. He looks deep into her eyes but not a single part of him is attracted to this girl. Her touch was different than hers....he bit his lip as he tried to stop himself from crying again when the thought of her went to mind.

His world revolved around her...he's loved her for nearly a year now but he never had the courage to say hi until that day he was so distracted by her beauty he crashed into a tree...and just like that...

Fate decided to collide the two...

He himself doesn't even know how he fell in love with her...she wasn't his type whatsoever....his ideal type was this female idol...IU...
Whereas she was nothing like IU... she didn't have the best of hair...it was long and frizzy...
She wore these big ass glasses that covered half her face....
She had braces....
She wasn't his type at all...but over time when he'd see her reading by the grass under a tree he found himself wanting to talk to her more and more each day until these feelings grew...grew into something that made his heart flutter by just the sight glance at her....he fell madly in love with her.

At first he was so angry at what she did it broke him apart. Until now even after a week he's tried to replace this pain with other girls. Maybe one of them could fill in the hole in his heart. But this is the third girl already within a week of breaking up. Nothing is the same.

"What the hell..." he was brought back to reality when he heard a feminine voice behind them. When he turns around without even a second he's up on his feet.

"Y/N..." he breathed out, barely that only he heard.

"You already have another girl?" Her voice breaks biting the inside of her cheek to stop herself from crying all over again.

"If you liked another girl you should have just said so! Instead of making me believe that you never loved me!" She curled her fist in anger.

Jungkook felt his anger once again as he remembered what she did.
"I didn't make you believe I never loved you! Because I never did!" He says through his gritted teeth. "I never...loved you..."

"Look at me when you say that!" She hopes for that small miracle that maybe he's just confused. He's looking everywhere but her. "Say it!" Her eyes were pooling with tears but she doesn't want to give him the satisfaction of seeing her cry.

Jungkook bit his lip and finally looked at her...
"I....never loved you!"

She scoffed at what he said and just then all her tears came rushing down her face and it was endless. His anger grew more seeing her cry because he's starting to feel bad but he knows she doesn't deserve any of his gratitude at all.

"Why are you even here?!?" He questioned.

She clenched onto the necklace he gave her, closing her eyes for a brief moment before she pulled it making the clasp break. She threw the necklace at him and he catches it.
"Then what does this mean huh?!?"

"This? This necklace?....I just found it and I didn't want to throw it away....it means...nothing..." he lied. He got that necklace especially made...that small rock in the middle...a small rock fragment that was from the rock by the tree he crashed into...as a remembrance of the day and place they finally talked. He hasn't told her what it meant...

She took one last glance at Jungkook and walked away

She took one last glance at Jungkook and walked away. Every part of him just wanted to just run to her and tell her he loves her...but he knows....she doesn't....
He finally let his tears soak his face.

Fate decided to collide the two

But...

Fate decided to be selfish....

___________________

This FF is no where near finished 😂😂😏