•10•

Jungkook has been on edge since they got here at the park afraid that his hyung and the girl he saw just with might show up again and this time y/n might see.

"Jungkook-ah!" Y/N ran to him from the lake that everyone was messing around but he stayed behind just scanning the area letting y/n and his hyungs have fun on their own.

She went to face him but his eyes were everywhere but her. She clicked her fingers at him but all he did was blink.

"Yo!" She cups his face forcing him to look at her. Once they finally locked eyes she regretted cupping his face because now they're so close. Without moving both of them stood frozen in place. This time it was her who found herself leaning in first. Jungkook noticed it too but something in him felt weird and that he had the urge to look to his right. He glanced at it and he saw his brother sitting at a bench making out with a girl. She didn't know what to do but seeing Jungkook look bothered she quickly let go of his face and backed away but just as she did he pulled her back in now cupping her face crashing his lips on hers.

And finally, it was like the world has stopped, time had stopped, nothing else mattered than right now. He started moving his lips along with her movements and it was like they were dancing smoothly. They were so caught up in the kiss that the only way they pulled away was when y/n felt like she could no longer breathe. They rest their foreheads against each others and that when it hit her...Jungkook was her first kiss.

"Oh my god" she backed away from him and bit her lip running out of the park. He wanted to chase her but the reason he did that was in case she saw Chung ho. Who happened to be gone now.