•13•

~Monday~

"Y/N!!" Bora clicked her fingers in her friends face when she just spaced out in the middle of a conversation.

"Uh sorry.." she tries to pay attention to her again but her mind keeps wandering off to Chung ho.

"Hmmm thinking about him againnnn" bora had that playful smirk on her.

"Nooo..." but there was no lying because she had turned bright red.

"Im really happy for you y/n.." Bora says genuinely almost sounding proud.

"Geez Bora don't get all emotional with me now!"

"It just....its good to see that you're finally trusting guys and you're not rejecting them anymore...Im happy you've moved on....thats all..." Bora smiles at her but Y/N smile faltered a little and Bora noticed. "Nooo y/n...stop! You have Chung ho! He's a good guy! You and I both know he won't hurt you!"

"I know,I know....I..." she put her head down biting her lip.

"Chung ho isn't the type to cheat on you or play with you like he did...." Bora reached for her friends hand and held it for comfort.

"I know that......but me on the other hand..."

"What did you do?!"
Bora let her hand go and looked at her dead straight.

"Nothing! I-I didn't do nothing!"

"Y/N! Dont even try to lie to me! What in the world did you do?!?"

"I....I k-kissed Jungkook...."

"No.....NO! Y/N!"

"I know! I know its bad!"

"Its horrible! You're the one who hates cheaters! Hates the word Cheat! You hate him for playing with you and CHEATING on you! And yet you're ch-"
Bora stood up in complete and utter shock.

"BORA! I get it! I know its bad okay!"
She held bora's hands to get her to sit down.

"What's his name again?!? The guy who turned you into Ms reject every guy because men are animals?!?" Bora asks trying to remember the guy who broke her best friend's heart at a young age.

"Kookie...."