•23•

"Y/N!" Bora tries to make her get out of bed because her older brother failed to. She wasn't even sleeping nor was she tired. She was wide awake...too awake to feel everything. All the pain from 4 years ago...the pain that she's finally learned to bury and forget has suddenly found its way back to the surface giving her unbearable pain.

What's worse than the pain...is the fact that she let it happen...She's more mad at herself rather the him.
How she could let herself forget about how he looked...she didn't realise she's finally done so. Because now she's fallen in love with the guy she's forgotten.

"Y/N come on! We have school!! You've already missed a few days! Its time to get up!" Bora finally got her to sit up, even if y/n was facing her, She was looking right through her. "Come on Y/N....it hurts all of us to see you like this...Chung ho has been bugging me too!"

"Chung ho?" Bora finally succeeded in getting her attention.

"Yeah! Your actual boyfriend!"

"I should talk to him shouldn't I?...." She looked down at her fidgety hands. Just even the thought of getting out of bed and going out into the real world made her feel insecure.

"You are not going to break up with Chung ho!" Bora held her best friends shoulder.

"But Bora I can't be wi-"

"Its a sign! That you should be with Chung ho!...you always told me you needed a sign on who to pick...That jerk...or his amazingly sweet brother...."

"But Bora I do-"

"Give him a chance Y/N....Chung ho will never hurt you...he wouldn't play you.....like Jungkook did..."

She closed her eyes for a brief moment and just there and then did she picture all the good things that's happened whenever she's with Chung ho...There was never any complications with him. It never felt wrong with him....but it never felt right either.

"Let him make you happy Y/N...." Bora says so genuinely not wanting her best friend to stay hurting for too long. "I'll wait for you downstairs...Im not leaving your couch until you leave with me to school!"
Bora leaves her room and shuts the door.

She made her way downstairs and met her older brother.

"How is she?" Sung min, her older brother asks still concerned as hell.

Bora sighs as she looks at the top of the stairs again. "Im worried....How did she move on the first time?"

Sung min wraps his arms around Bora waist comforting her. "Don't worry too much about her...my little sister is strong...she's been through it once she'll do it again!....Especially now...she has Chung ho to help her.."

"The last thing I need is Y/N coming down seeing us like this!" Bora tried to squirm her way out but Sung min still kept her close.

"She knows about us!" He chuckles.

"I know but still!" Bora finally got out and headed towards the couch to take a seat. "How did neither of them recognise each other ?!" Bora exclaimed.

"America changed Y/N a lot...the whole 2 years of being there with me...and being heart broken she learned to adopt to the American Society...." He sat beside her telling her the story.

"What do you mean?"

"4 years ago....Y/N did not look like that at all! You wouldn't even see a sight of her skin showing...she was so self conscious. She doesn't have natural straight hair...she has to straighten that or else it will be puffy and frizzy almost taking over her face....she wore big ass heavy glasses!....Not even a drop of make up....and lets just say she got a lot more in shape too....So I wouldn't blame Jungkook for not recognising her....Y/N changed...a whole lot..."

"But whats Y/N excuse?"

"She had a lot of therapy...to learn to forgive and forget.....I guess it only helped on the forgetting part...because forgiving him was something she could never do even if her life depended on it....Jungkook broke her down to her fragile state and just when she thought she couldn't be more broken...he shattered her and stepped all over her..."

"Oh g-"

"Bora..." They both looked behind to see Y/N by the door completely hearing their whole conversation. "Im ready lets go!" She turned her back and left for the door.

Bora chased after her and ran out along with her.
"I didn't mean to pry....Sung mi-"

"Its fine! I don't care" Y/N clenched onto her bag strap as they walked to school.

"Its good to see you finally going in.." Bora smiled at her.

"I can't be the same girl as I was 4 years ago...Oppa was right...I have changed...so I shouldn't change back!"

"What does that mean?.....Will you break up with Chu-"

"No....I'll stay with him....out of all this he's the only good thing...."

They both finally reach the school and they both went straight towards their locker. As soon as they did she felt a tap on her shoulder.

"You forgot this!" Sung min was panting hard while holding out a lunch bag for his younger sister.

"Oppa! You di-" Y/N was cut off when Sung min fell to the ground after being punched hard.

"JUNGKOOK!"