•32•

The boys walked through the hallways of their school, all eyes of them. Somehow, whatever happened this weekend with the four of them the school found out. Jungkook mainly felt as if he's lost, so lost in his train of thoughts as to how he could screw up so bad. His hyungs have been trying to get him to talk but he's been keeping his mouth shut, basically how he was years ago when he first lost y/n.

Jimin : " Jungkook-ah....lets hang out later after school?" the younger one didn't even glance at his hyung. Just as they were about to tap him, taehyung nudge them all and saw that the reason Jungkook looked distracted was because of what he was seeing.

Y/N.....

"What?...that's so stupid!" Y/N laughs as she took her book out off her locker. Bora notices the group of boys standing just behind y/n. Jimin mouthed the words "sorry" to Bora and tries to get Jungkook to move but he wasn't moving. "Bora?" y/n clicked her fingers at Bora who's eyes were fixated behind her.

She turns around to see that it was them. She gulped seeing Jungkook burning her with his strong gaze. Even if she's still mad and angry at him, she couldn't deny the fact that her heart still beats for him. It's abnormally fast because of him. Her stomach twisting in a way that's making it hard to even stay breathing.

She inhaled the painful air they shared and blinked multiple times, One step further, and another one...and she turns her back walking away dragging Bora with her.

Jimin : " You idiot!" He hits the back of Jungkook's head causing him to whine in pain.

Jungkook : " What the hell hyung!" He rubbed his head in pain.

Jimin : " If you are planning on ever taking her back....You gotta start!....because you're losing her....piece by piece."

Jungkook : " I've already lost her"

~In class~

Teacher : " Okay class! Take your seats! I have an announcement!"

Everyone took their seat and the group of boys sat at the back making sure Jungkook sat in between them not wanting him to be alone right now. This is the only class he could breathe in since it was the only one without y/n.

Teacher : " Since you are all graduating soon...We have prepared a school trip!"

Cheering and applauding were heard throughout the whole room. But Jungkook didn't give a shit whatsoever.

Teacher : " We'll be staying overnight at a camping site! and before you go and pick out your partner! Dont! because we'll be the one paring you!"

________________

I have the ending planned for this ff.........but......Im afraid most of you won't like it because more drama! LOL

and it'll just make the ff longer.....................

So im asking for your opinion....

Do you want me to end this ff soon on a happy note...

or..

Go with this ending that I have but it'll make it longer....a possible book 2......?????