•21•

Jungkook stretched his arms out thinking he'd feel her embrace but after a minute of feeling all over his bed he finally opened his eyes seeing that he was all alone. He sat up looking around the room.

"Y/N?" He stood up putting on some pants and a top and went out to look around. He could hear voices downstairs and he followed it.

"Do you want coffee?" Chung ho asks as he stood up to make some and she just shook her head biting her lip still thinking about last night. "Oh Jungkook-ah! Morning! I uh made us breakfast!" Chung ho welcomed in his younger brother whos eyes are fixated on the girl who seemed to distracted in her thoughts and staring blankly at her plate.

"Take a seat!" Chung ho pointed the seat in front of y/n.

When he finally took a seat she looked up and she instantly felt her hear palpitating and its uncontrollably loud. He slowly takes a glance at her but the second they locked eyes he instantly regretted even looking at her because now they can't stop.

"Why did I fall in love with someone who wasn't even mine"
They both looked at each other from across the table.

"She's my brother's girlfriend" Jungkook thought as his own mind was warped with the idea of having her.

~

"He's my boyfriend brother" she thought to herself the instant guilt is slowly killing her inside.

"I have to take a shower it'll probably help me sober up...so you guys just enjoy the food alright!" Chung ho patted her head and ran up the stairs.

"How long have you been awake?" Jungkook asks not even planning on touching his food whatsoever.

"Excuse me" she stood up and she made her way towards the sink with her plate.

"Y/N.." Jungkook followed her and he stops not getting too close seeing how tense she looked.

"Jungkook....last night...it was.."

"Amazing! And don't you dare say otherwise!" Jungkook finally allows himself to go closer and wrap his arms around her waist. He buries his face deep in her neck. "I meant what I said last night....I love you"

She closed her eyes for a brief moment biting her lip, she collected every strength she had and turned around to him unwrapping his arms around her.
"You're not suppose to have feelings for me.." she breathed out looking down.

"Don't you think I know that?....I can't stop what I feel Y/N...." Jungkook holds her chin to force her to look at him. "I love you and Im going to fight for it, if I have to"

"Jungkook....Do you even know what love feels like?" She asks.

"I've fallen madly deeply in love before....but what I feel for you now...is much more greater than that!"

"Have you ever been hurt?" She asks memories of her first love and heart break running through her head. " Because I have...he used me....played with my feelings....It was the worst feeling ever! And I promised myself I would never let myself hurt like that again....but being in the position of having the power to hurt someone in the same way..thats worse..."

"I've been hurt too....My first love...My first heartbreak...it was the most beautiful thing ever...yet the most painful....so I know how you're feeling..."

"Chung ho...he..."

"I know you love me too y/n...if you didn't you wouldn't have done what we did last night...Im your first kiss....Im your first time!....I know deep down....you love me..." Jungkook leans closer to her until their noses graze and touch causing friction all over their bodies from even the slightest touch. "Say it....Say you love me...." He finally lets his lips touch hers once again. He's not moving nor was she...they both just stayed feeling each others lips fit perfectly with each other.

"I....love you too" she closed her eyes resting her forehead on his.

"So you're choosing me?" Jungkooks sounds overly excited at the fact that she will be soon his.

She slowly nodded and he started spinning her around.

"I'll talk to Chung ho....later" she looks down but he kisses her again to give her more strength and confidence.

~At school~

"What is wrong with him?" Jimin whispers to Taehyung watching their maeknae humming to some song and every once in while he'd just break into a dance.

"Kook-ah...did you...are you high?" Jimin leans over to whisper to him.

"What? No! Im just having an amazing morning!" He smiles as he stares down at his phone.

"Yeah hes definitely high Tae!" Jimin looks concerned at Jungkook whos now bopping his head to a song like a crazy junky.

"Hyung! Im going to class! Bye!!!" Jungkook almost looks like he was skipping to class making Jimin shake his head.

"KOOK-AH! Aishhh" Jimin scratched his head in frustration. "Oh Y/N!" He turned around to see her by her locker.

"Hey Jimin...Who are you calling that you have to scream?" She chuckles as she opened her locker. As soon as she did Jungkook's hoody fell out. The one he left for her to wear that day in the park.

"I was calling Jungkook!" Jimin looks back again to see if Jungkook was already gone and unfortunately he is.

"Jungkook?....oh...you call him..."

"Kook..." Jimin laughs.

"Kook?" She too laughs along just when she was about to put the hoody back in the locker something fell out of the pockets. A necklace....

"Yeah its a shorter version of his nickname!....KOOKIEEE!!" Jimin says proudly. But then he realised that the last time he called him that was years ago.

"Kookie?" She picked up the necklace as she heard Jimin say the name of the boy she loved.

"Kookie...."