•18•

~Past~4 Years ago~

"Oppa!" Y/N whined at her older brother when he was about to leave the park. "You promised you would meet him!" She held his arm back and he finally stopped moving.

"Why is it so important? I don't like him!"

"Why not?! You haven't even met him!" She whined once again.

"Because! You've only met him like what? Last month! And now he's taken you away from me!"

"Oppa...he didn't take me away from you! You're my one and only Oppa! I've only been dating him for 2 weeks now..." she explains to him.

"And you're already acting as if he's the one you want to marry ! You're already in love with him!"
He says seriously. He was the definition of overly protective brother when it comes to y/n. He loves his sister so much and to see her hurt would hurt him. "I don't want to see you get hurt..."

"Oppa! I love you with all my heart okay" she buries her face in his chest letting him feel her love and appreciation for him.

"I love you too!" He twirls her around as she whined and laughed from the fear of him letting her go.

"But y/n....you have to talk to him...about...us...moving away to America...." he lets her go and her expression already changed.

"I know...and I will....just not now..." she keeps her head down biting her lip.

"But we're moving away in a week time! See this is another reason Im against this! You're gonna get hurt!"

"Oppa! Thats why long distance relationships exist! We'll be fine! I love him and he loves me! Thats all that matters..."

"You know what...you meet him alone today!"

"What why?!"

"Tell him about us moving! And then I'll meet him tomorrow!"

"Oppaaaa!"

"Go! He's probably waiting for you!" He started pushing her away to walk and she just smiles and hugs him one last time and went on with her path. She looked back waving at him.

She walked all the way to the bench that they always meet at, under the tree...the tree that they first met in...when his bicycle crashed and she helped him and cleaned his wound on his left cheek which ended up scarring him. Ever since then...they've gotten close...really close...until two weeks ago Jungkook finally confessed. She smiled as she remembered him being all shy and his face bright red. She held onto the necklace that Jungkook gave her when he asked to her to be his girlfriend.

~ 1 Hour later~

"Where the hell is he?!? He's never late..." she bit her lip as she checked her phone and saw that he's not even answering.

[ Jungkook : We should break up. I honestly dont even like you...I just felt sorry for you that day as a joke but the joke carried on because you were already madly in love and I felt sorry for you....Bye. ]

She felt like suffocating in pain, like she's drowning in it and the worst part is...shes letting it consume her..shes letting herself drown....