-chapter 2-

Sam's P.O.V.

I wasn't really sure where I was walking to exactly. But I knew one thing, I needed to get away just for a little bit. I was outside writing on the porch cause my sister and mom had gotten into a fight again. I hated when that happened, and usually I somehow ended up involved. It's gotten especially bad lately and I just can't take it anymore. So here I am, walking aimlessly and alone on the beach outside our house. It's so beautiful out here, and all your problems just seem to be taken out to sea with the waves when you're out here. I looked down the beach to see someone a little further down all by themselves. Out of curiosity I decided to walk closer to see who it was. As I got closer I realized it was a guy. A very attractive one at that. He had perfectly messed up brown hair, and he was built. I got closer still and it looked as if he was talking to himself. I decided I'd casually walk past and see if he'd notice me. I was too shy to go say something to him first. I walked past him and smiled shyly. He looked up and smiled back. "hi" "oh hi" I said back smiling again. "what's a beautiful girl like you doing out on the beach alone?" he asked running a hand through his hair. I blushed and said "I just needed to get away from some things for a while. So I decided to take a walk at sunset." "ah, sunset, the most romantic time..." he replied staring off into the distance. He had the most gorgeous blue green eyes. And the way he stared let me know he had something on his mind. "yeah, i know, so what's a guy like you doing out here alone?" I ask, feeling stupid for copying his question. He laughs quietly "same as you I guess..." then he looks at me and smiles.