-chapter 10-

-chapter 10-

Sam's P.O.V.

By the time I've made it back to the apartment Savanna has already gotten there and everyone has gotten dressed and ready for the day. I jump into Cameron's arms and hug him. "I guess I'm staying here!" I say dropping my bags on the floor. "I'll take them to the back room.." I say. "oh no you don't!" Cameron says picking my bags up and taking them to his room. "you're staying with me, just like last night." he grins at me and I smile. "okay, fine." "fine? That's all I get?" Cameron pretends to be upset. "shut up," I say laughing, "fine, I'll admit, I enjoyed sleeping with you. I felt....safe." "good!" he said taking my hand and leading me back out to everyone else. The girl who I assumed was Savannah, was really pretty. With her dark brown hair and brown eyes I knew my Michael would find her beautiful. I introduced myself and found she was really nice also. How did I end up around such awesome people?! The girls are both pretty and sweet, the boys are all good looking and amazing. It's too perfect. I'm starting to feel as if I don't belong, but I wave those thoughts away from my mind when I realize these people like me for me. They WANT me here. They WANT to be with me. I smile to myself. "so what's the plan today guys?" Michael asks, wrapping his arms around Savannah. "beach?" Zach asks simply. Cameron squeezes me hand and I smile remembering how all of this started. "sounds good!" I says and everyone agrees. So with that we all put on bathing suits and head out. The beach it within walking distance so the six of us head out in pairs. We find the perfect spot on the beach and lay out our towels. "who wants to go in?!" Savannah asks. The boys all shake their heads but Melina and I jump up shaking off our clothes to reveal our bathing suits as we run towards the water with Savannah. We all stop at the waters edge. "it's cold!" I yell. "here, let's just hold hands and all go in together! It can't be that bad!" Savannah suggests. I laugh, "okay! Melina you in?" "yeah, I guess it's the best way..." se replies hesitantly. We count to three and plunge into the freezing cold water.

Cameron's P.O.V.

Us guys watched the girls take off running down the beach then jump right into the water. I couldn't help but smile watching them all getting along and most of all Sam being open and herself. "so Mikey, any plans with Savannah tonight?" Zach asks wiggling his eyebrow suggestively. Michael laughs, "I wish man. But we just met the other day. I don't wanna go too fast." I nod in approval. "I'm being the same way with Sam." "what about you Zach?" Michael asks. "uhm. Well. I don't know...." I give Zach a look and he turns away. Oh well. Not my problem I think to myself. "you guys wanna scare them?" I ask nodding towards the girls all playing in the waves. "yeah! What's the plan?" Michael asks looking like a little boy planning a prank. I explain my idea and Zach, Michael, and I remove our shirts and creep down the beach trying not to be seen by the girls. We go far enough that they won't see us get in the water. Once we get close enough we all dive under and grab their legs and pull them under. They squeal and kick trying to break free. Finally we come up laughing but the girls aren't too happy. I grab Sam by the waist to pull her into me, and kiss her. She splashed me with water. "jerk! You scared me to death!" she yells then kisses me roughly. She pulls away and I catch a glimpse of Mikey kissing Savannah just as I was with Sam. I can't help smiling while watching my friend. He truly loves Savannah, and they're perfect for eachother. "hey!" I whisper yell to Zach. "what?" he whispers back. "check it!" I say nodding to Michael and Savanna. He grins and gives me a thumbs up. So we both leave them be. Sam and Melina say they're cold so we all go back up to the towels and lay out in the warm California sun. Savannah and Mikey join us not too long after. I give Michael a thumbs up when Savannah isn't looking and he shakes his head and smiles.

Sam's P.O.V.

"hey savannah! Come lay over here with me and Melina!" I say motioning towards the extra towel parallel to us. Savannah walks over and lays down, "so, you need to give us Mikey details!" Melina says smiling. "okay, well, we met in a weird way. We were both at that frozen yogurt place down the street, and i was there alone and so was he. I was sitting at a table with my laptop and I felt someone bump the table. I looked up and it was him, he was like "oh I'm sorry, mind if I sit here?" and I was kinda shocked but said yes. Then we started talking and he was flirting and asked for my number and we talked on and off then he asked me to come hang out with all of you guys." Savannah explained her and Michaels meeting. "awww!" Melina and I said in unison. Savannah blushed and smiled. I could tell she liked him. "you know what we should do tonight?" Melina asked with a smirk. "what?" I asked. "have a house party. I mean, our boyfriends are Allstar Weekend. We should take advantage of it!" Savannah and I grinned at eachother and we all got up and told the boys our idea. "a house party eh?" Michael said. "yeah! It was Melina's idea." I say smiling. "that would be fun, maybe we should arrange that." Zach said. "let's do it!" Michael said. "I'll write on our twitter for people to come out to it!" Cameron says pulling out his phone. "well if this is really gonna happen then let's go back to the place and clean up and change to prepare for this party!" I suggest. Everyone nods in agreement and we pack up and walk home.