Filler Dawg!! (Spoiler alert)

(Y/n)'s POV

"Rick, I am so done with these adventures!" Mortys yelled. "I-I can't take it anymore!" He was right. "Yeah Rick you crossed the line with that one." What he said to Morty was pretty bad.

"All right! All right, guys. Just calm down. Geez guys." That's when he started singing. Full on singing. Rick why. You sound like you swallowed a cheese grater, this is a horrible idea. "I-I see what's happening here." He sang. "Really now Rick." And at the same time Morty said, "Y-y-you do?"

"Y-y-your face to face with greatness, and it's strange, guys!" It is, because last time I checked the greatest thing here was Morty. "You don't even know how you feel. You're both idiots." "Hey!" I shouted. "Aw, come on, Rick!"

"Well it's nice to know that siblings never change. Open your eyes." He pulled both of your eyelids open. Ow. "Let's get Schwifty!" Okay I'll give him that one. "But-but Rick I." Go get 'em Morty!

"I don't speak moron; ya gotta forgive me!" "Aw really rick!" "Yeah come on that was uncalled for!" I said.

"I know it's a lot, but don't get PISSED." "But, Rick..." "When you're staring at a scientist, hey! What can I say except you're welcome, for the science and the SAUCE!" I mean. I tried some of that sauce once. We went to a dimension where it was still running. It was pretty damn good. "Hey, it's okay! It's okay! You're welcome! *belch*. It's basically, because, well... I'M A BOSS!" Go fuck yourself. That's what I think.

"Hey! Who made Morty shove some seeds up his butt?" Still singing. "You're making that sound like a pleasant experience Rick." "Okay, okay (Y/N), (Y/N) just keep your mouth shut." Welp. "When the world got Kronenberged, who made things as they were?" "Okay, y-you're really sounding absurd!" No Morty don't rhyme with him it'll make it worse!

"Whoa-ho-ho-ho! Also I say a lot of cool stuff, like grass tastes bad! And don't put a coconut in the microwave!" "RICK WHAT EVEN!?" I shouted confused. "Yeah, Rick, what are you talking about?" I'm so confused right now. "It has disastrous consequences, you guys! Y-you just have to trust me on this one!" He started shaking you frantically. Back and forth. "Y-y-you gotta trust me!" "JESUS, OKAY, STOP SHAKING ME!"

"Heh-heh-heh-hey! What can I say except you're welcome for turning you into a car!" "We never asked for that, Rick!" You and Morty both say. "We never asked for that, Rick!" You both said. Rick gives you the look. Like, the one he gives you when he tells you to cut the twin ESP shit.

"Hey, it's okay, guys, it's okay, you're welcome! Remember when I helped you save that fart?" We then had to kill it, but sure whatever. "You're welcome! You're welcome!" Morty and I are arguing overtop Rick.

"Okay, guys. Just shut up for a second. I'm gunna rap now." Oh. God. No. Why me. "Honestly, guys, I could go on and on, don't get me sauce unless it is Szechuan! Thank goodness they're going to bring back Mulan, but I'll still be complaining at Comic Con! I built a theme park inside a guy's guts, went to a world where there's hamsters in butts! What's the lesson? What's the moral here? I'll get that sauce if it takes me a hundred years!" Wouldn't that make you 200 years old though? OHHH PSYCHE! "Got a portal gun here in my pants! Did I mention I made the rick dance? And introducing... Mr.McDancy!" Wait, what.

"Zoopity-doo! I'm Mr.McDancy. I'm gunna cut your ear off (Y/N)!" Mr.McDancy said. "WAIT WHAT. HANDS OFF THAT'S THE RULE." I screamed. "Give me your ear (Y/N)!" "You can't have her e-e-ear!" Morty yelled.

"Well, anyway, let me say, you're welcome! For making your life not suck!" HE'S TRYING TO CUT OFF MY EAR! "MORTY, HELP, I VALUE MY EARS, PLEASE!!" Morty and I are running away and Morty's trying to protect me and I'm scared.

"Don't care what you say! What you say! You're welcome! Cuz' honestly, (Y/N)... I DON'T GIVE A FUCK! I'm walkin' away, away, you're welcome!" Wait! "RICK HE'S GUNNA TAKE MY EAR WHAT WILL MOM SAY!" I yelled in hopes he might listen. "I got other shit to do! I don't know what else to say, to say, you're welcome! And I don't have to explain myself to you! You're welcome! You're welcome!"

"HE TOOK MY FUCKING EAR, MORTY!" I screamed. "RICK HE TOOK MY EAR!" I screamed more in panic than anything, surprisingly this doesn't hurt at all. "WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB!"

Word count- 801

What can I say except you're welcome for finishing up this cap!
But honestly I had the whole thing up but when I did my error check a minute ago it was gone so here you go. Lyrics by Kevin Tremmer! Hope you enjoyed!