Meeseeks and Destroy (Part 2)

I woke up in a prison cell, it was awkward and there wasn't much space. Morty was frantically pacing back and forth.
       "What the hell?" I rubbed my pounding head. Morty scrambled over to me and told me that some guards were on their way to take us to the courtroom. All the memories of what had just gone down rushed through my head. I paled considerably.
       The guards grabbed us roughly and shoved us around. We were interrogated alone, and together. They took mugshots and wrote our heights onto a sheet of giant paper. They got our fingerprints and finally they led us into a giant courtroom filled with giant people.
       We took a seat at our place in the giant courtroom. Everything was absolutely gianormous and I really wish I could visit here again in a... less perilous situation.
       "Order in the court!" The giant judge started. "Before the jury reaches its verdict, I just want to say that I consider you three very guilty." Wow okay, this is totally not biased in any way shape or form. Comforting really.
       "Oh, great adventure. Rick, Morty and
(Y/N) go to giant prison. You know, if somebody drops the soap, it's gonna land on our heads and crush our spines. You know, it'll be really easy to rape us after that." Oh wow real-real original there, Rick. But honestly, I do kinda agree. I try to look on the bright side but my nerves are starting to get the better of me. I take a deep breath in, and out.
       "We're going to be okay, Rick." My anxiety washes over me in a wave and I just can't keep my mouth shut.
       "How? They took his portal gun. This is practically an open-and-shut case, Morty! You know, what do you think's gonna happen, some magical angel's gonna show up and then-" the court doors slam open with a crash.
       A giant in a suit walks down the aisle. I had to assume he's our lawyer. "Fee! Fi! Fo! Fum! I smell the violation of civil liberties! Your honor, I'm from a tiny-persons advocacy group and I have here in my hand a motion to dismiss. These little people were never read their giant rights and are therefore free-fi to fo-home." I snicker at the lawyers shitty pun.
       Murmurs of confusion spead like wildfire throughout the court. The giant lawyer gives my a one fingered highfive for understanding his admittedly crappy joke.
       "W-what the hell is he talking about?" Rick looked at me, seeing as I was the only one who laughed.
       "It was a play on the thing they say, you know, the," I put on a deep masculine voice. "FEE FI FO FUM thing, you know?" I looked around the room expectently. "Nobody got that? That's bullshit, I salute you sir." I gave the lawyer a tiny salute.
       "Oh, man, what did I tell you guys? We did it!" As everyone files out we're met with the perdicament of getting down from these huge ass chairs we were in. It took us about fifteen minutes to scale down the chair legs.
       We finally walk out of the courtroom and I took a deep breath in, and out. Hummimg a little. "All right guys, looks like the portal gun's still working. You ready to head home?" Rick asked.
       "Oh, yeah, you'd like that, wouldn't you, Rick? Well, you know what? We're not bailing out just yet. You know, we're gonna go find some treasure or something and and we're gonna bring it to those villagers." Morty said, we high fived.
       "Poetic." I joked.
       "C'mon, cut your losses. This is obviously awash." Hell. Nah.
       "I did not just spend an hour and a half in a goddamn courtroom to give up now, bitch!" I yelled, well not really yelled. More like how Yuri from the beginning of Doki Doki Literature club would yell.
       "Yeah, you were saying that back when we first got arrested, but here we are, you know, walking down the courthouse steps." And that's when I finally realized what Rick was talking about the whole time. The goddamn monstrously huge stairs. Shit.
       "Jesus fucking christ." I whisper into my hand, face-palming. "Why can't life just CUT US A BREAK!" I said, yelling near the end. Morty patted me on the back, basically telling me to cool it without actually saying anything.
       "Oh boy, you guys." Rick said. It's almost as if he wants to rile me up, but it's just filling me with more DETERMINATION. (Doo doo doo doo, doo doo, doo, doo.)
       "NO. I will NOT, be giving up like a pussy, NOW. I WILL DIE GOING DOWN THESE STAIRS OR I'M NEVER GONNA DIE. Morty! Give me your hand!" I said, Morty gave me his hand, but didn't realize I was about to prsctically LEAP OFF THE SIDE OF THIS STEP and accidently dropped me. I landed on my back winded.
       "O-O-Oh my God! (Y/N)! Are you ok?" He yelled down the expanse of the step. I took a deep breath to recover from being so suddenly winded like that.
       "Yeah!" I shouted with all my might. I could hear Morty's sigh, and that's saying something.
       "Yeah, (Y/N), this is the part of the story everybody loves scaling down 650,000 oversized steps." Rick said, fairly sarcastically. "Well *pant* Rick *gasp* You know what? *horrible wheeze* You can just suck my-" Morty cut me off.
       "WOW LOOK A TAVERN. We should go there r-r-right, (Y/N)?" I calmed down a bit.
       "Yeah, good eye Morty!" I said, he blushed a bit muttering a thank you. I laid down on the ground outside of the tavern, and a weird alien with no ears walked out of the bar, he looked at me funny.
       "Hey my eyes are up here... asshole." I muttered the last part and the alien rolled away shamefully.
       I stand up after a minute or two and we all walk in. "Oh, wow, (Y/N)! Now, this is more like it. Look, there's little staircase-shaped people in here. All kinds of crazy characters. This place is great, you know? It's whimsical and fun." Morty said to me.
       I notice a creature staring at Rick, I poke him and point at the alien who was staring. "What are you looking at mother-" Rick slammed his hands on the aliens table.
       "Hey! Easy, Rick." I said, not wanting to start any trouble. Morty was looking around enticed with all the zaney characters around us. We walk over to a new table and take a seat. A waitress walked over to our table.
       I'm gunna say this bluntly, she has like, HUGE titties. I snicker at the thought. Morty looks at me funny because of my random snickering, I just shake my head dismissively.
       "Pay them no mind. Those stair goblins can be moody. Now, what can I getcha? We've got skarlog poppies, flurlow, halzingers, bloogies, juicy time babies." The waitress recites, she seems to actually have some soul.
       "Yeah, yeah, yeah, how about some scotch whiskey? You got any of that around here? Or just a bunch of nonsense words?" Rick says, I kicked him under the table, and he doesn't react.
       "Rick... We'll have three bloogies, please. And, uh, we were wondering, is there a faster way three heroes could get down these stairs?" Morty asked the kind boob lady.
        A slug creature that was sitting on the booth behind us leaned over the back of his chair. He got gross slime all over where my head was. "Y'all need to ride down the stairs? My name is slippely-slippery stair. I'll take you down there for 25 shmeckels." The slime monster said.
       "25 shmeckels? I don't know how much... I don't know what that is. Is that a lot? Is it a little?" Rick said, looking at Morty and I. As if we knew. Jeez, you're the dimension hopping genious here man don't put that shit on us.
       "That's exactly how much I spent on my big fake boobies." The waitress said. Honestly gurl, those must be hard on the back. Another fun lil' creature man walked up to us.
       "Hi, I'm Mister. booby Buyer. I'll buy those boobies for 25 shmeckles." He said, I'm honestly so confused and so delighted at the same time.
       "It's a tempting offer, but I'm going to have to decline." Big boobs lady said.
       "Rats! What a shame." I laugh out loud amused by the shenanigans going on around me. This adventure is going so freakin' well!
       "Guys, your adventure's in a spiral. For real, man, time to pull out." I cringe a bit at the terminology, but I'm actually kind of mad!
       "You keep heckling our adventure, Rick! You know why?"
       "Uh, because it's lame?"
      "It's because you're a huge dick! You know, how many times have we had to follow you into some nonsensical bullshit? We always roll with the punches, Rick. Why can't you? Look, I got to take a whiz, and when I come back, if you haven't learned how to lighten up, don't be here!" I walk off to the washrooms (which there is only one of?) and waltz in.
       After a little bit of me totally not playing flappy bird on my phone I walk out of the stall feeling more calm.
       A strange jelly bean man was washing his hands at the other sink. It seems as if these washrooms aren't gender specific as they have urinals for men and stalls for girls. Neat! We aren't even this good on Earth yet.
       "How are you today? I'm Mister Jelly Bean!" Mr. Jelly Bean says. Honestly, kind of creepy but I'm in a good mood after hanging out with just myself and tumblr for a while, so why not!
       "Hi, Mr. Jelly Bean. I'm (Y/N). My grandfather, brother, and I are on an adventure today. So I'm in a pretty swell mood!" I replied, this person seems nice, although I feel like I've seen him somewhere before...
       "Nice. Is it a fun adventure?" He asked me.
       "So far it's pretty fun to me. I hope it is for my brother, Morty too, I worry about him sometimes... Plus it's starting to go a little bit sideways? So I'm getting a bit anxious." I said, practically spilling my guts to this complete stranger. It's not like I'm ever going to see him again anyways.
       "Well, isn't that what adventures do?" He said quizzically, smiling in a calm manner.
       "I mean, I guess so. I just need to take a deep breath and go with the flow!" I said becoming a little more confident with myself.
       "Yeah!" He said, walking up behind me and starts rubbing my back. I feel all my confidence go down the drain, and anxiety wells up in my chest.
       "U-um it was l-l-lovely talking to you, b-bye." I stuttered out. I hate when strangers touch me. It feels so... wrong.
       "Uhh, no, stay. Go with the flow!" He pleads, grabbing me by the stomach.
       "Stop. You're making me really uncomfortable." I say, trying to break free but he pins me to a sink.
       "Stop fighting me! Just let this happen!" I begin to hyperventilate as he drags me into a stall.

(TRIGGER WARNING: RAPE)

       I stop fighting back, I feel everything that's happening but I block it out thinking I might not remember it. He leaves the stall frazzled. I sat on the floor of the stall, feeling disgusting.
       It took me a solid 5 minutes of just staring blankly at the door before I stood up. My body hurt and I stood up and washed my hands. My head was foggy as I passed Mr. Jellybean on the way out of the bathroom. He winked at me and smirked. Bile rose in my stomach that I had to push down.

(TRIGGER OVER)

       Rick and Morty were playing poker with some of the aliens in the bar.
       "Read 'em and weep, fellas! Oh, hey, (Y/N). Listen, I'm really sorry about all that stuff I said earlier about your adventure. I'm havin' a good time, (Y/N). It's not so bad." Rick said. I barely registered it. Morty didn't seem to notice but I know if I don't snap out of it soon he will.
       "Yeah I was thinking..." I started, I really didn't want to let him down but I'm practically having a panic attack standing here. I was hyperventilating quietly enough, I don't think they can see it and I don't want them too. It's embarrassing. They never have to know about... it. Never.
       "Let's just... Can we just... Go? Rick was right this whole adventure is bullshit I'm exhausted and I haven't done my math homework yet..." It was a feeble excuse and I knew it. They knew full well I didn't do math homework. I looked up at the boys trying to read their faces. I couldn't read Rick but I'm sure he was onto something, Morty seemed worried.
       "We can't leave now, (Y/N). I'm on fire!" I look over at the bathrooms again and see him walk out, clothes askew. I bit the inside of my lip until I tasted blood. Rick sees me glance away and seems to piece together what happened.
       Damn it, out of all the people, I really didn't want him to know. He walked past me to the bar but whispered in my ear asking me if he wanted Morty to know. I shook me head. I definitely didn't want him to know.
-----
Word count- 2356

I'm so sorry about 'the scene' just so you know it was like full blown rape in this case not just a near experience like with Morty. And the only bathroom was a gender-neutral bathroom so you aren't confused! Thanks for waiting so long for me... I didn't have the motivation to get my boy Kyomi to edit this for me so sorry if its shitty lmao.