Episode 3 part 3, Anatomy Park

Poncho is still shooting hepatitis a like a mad man. Occasionally making a strange war cry. Like the one he's making now. "AHHHHHH!"

"Hepatitis won't follow us into the respiratory system!" Roger said. We run to a sign that says Alveoli Forest, and Roger examines a gauge by the door. "That's strange... air flow is down twenty percent." He said, tapping the meter.

"So the brain isn't getting enough oxygen. That's why security is offline." Doctor Bloom says, insightfully. Like you know that one kid in your class, 'The know it all' what's his name!!

"W-well, I guess we'd better check in out." Morty said. I still can't get that name! "Morty, you that one kid in our class 'The know it all' what's his name?" It's on the tip of my tongue!

"Jole-athon?" Yes. "Yeah! That one! Thanks man." I just realized asking that was a little off topic. "W-why did that come to your head?" "I dunno Morto, I dunno." I replied. "I asked you to stop calling me that (Y/N)." He said sadly. "Sorry Morty it slipped my mind."

By the time we stopped talking a man in a dog suit came running towards us. Is he a furry? Probably just a park mascot really. Why do I always assume the worst out of people.

"Hey, wait for me!" He removed the head of his costume. Dr.Bloom pointed his cane at dog man. "Put that back on!" So mascot. Alexander looked at Dr.Bloom for a second and then put the head back on.

We all examine the area. "If we got up to the bronchial catwalk, we could look for blockage." Morty looks determined. "I'll go." He glances at Annie. "Hehehe." Uh oh.

"Hey Mort I'll come too." You and Morty grab onto a round, bouncy... alveoli I think is the name. "Don't try to be heroes kids."

"I'm not. I'm doin' it because it's fun." We hop from frond to frond. "I'm just concerned for him."

Poncho cocked his gun." We shouldn't be here. "Whatever you do, don't fire that thing in here! We must save Ruben. This is my life's work."

I hear a shout and look down. Annie touched something, which is not something you want to do in a sick human body. "It's alright, my dear. Nearly all human lungs contain a strain of this bacteria, but the scar tissue..." he prods it with his cane. "...keeps them dormant. Kids! Get down!"

"Whoa!" You see Morty grab onto the catwalk, and something wet drilling some hits you. "Whoa!" He yells again.

He falls down hitting some alveoli and you grab his hand. You make eye contact and you let go again. He lands on his feet and jumps down to the ground.

Another 'disease' crawls towards me and I bounce down to the group, being chased by the thing. "Oh! What as those things?!" Morty ask/yelled.

"Tuberculosis, coming in fast!" You see Poncho look at his gun. "Not faster than a bullet! Ahh!" Another battle cry as he starts shooting. The boubous alveoli start popping left and right as he shoots at the monster. Dr.Bloom grabs Poncho's arm. "No! Do you know what you've done?!"

You can feel within the lungs that Ruben is coughing. The whole ground moves. You briefly wonder if it hurts, tickles. Maybe he can't feel it at all. I don't recall whether Ruben was asleep or not when we entered him. I assume it would hurt.

"Get to the digestive tract! He's coughing!" Dr.Bloom yells. We all begin to run out of the lungs. We can feel Ruben continuing to cough.