Chapter 3

A/N: Louis is in the media above. 😊
________________
Class was over, I waited for everyone to leave before packing my bag and leaving. I had P.E next which I secretly love. After changing into my P.E wear, I walked into the gym late (because I could).

"Today we are playing dodge ball" the coach said happily. Most of the class groaned loudly. The coach ignoring the noise continued, "I'm going to group you into two, boys and girls". Another set of complains followed.

The coach blew the whistle and we began. Five minutes after, most of the girls had been hit, leaving 3 girls and 4 boys, not a good odd. I hit a boy, making it 3-3. The girls cheered, the boys booed, but I really couldn't care less. Two minutes more and we were down to 3-1 meaning only me and 3 guys left including Mike.

She's not going to make it

Mike's group never loses

I hope she wins just to put them to shame

It's been a while someone lasted this long

She's good

I tried blocking them out, and concentrated on the game. Mike and the others tried hitting me all at once, I smiled at their strategy and weaved my way on the gym floor smoothly and in the process hitting two of the boys. The whole class was shocked including the 2 boys I hit. I heard whispers;

How did she do that

OMG she is good

No one as ever done that

She is really good

Mike was looking shocked too and I just smirked at him. He was holding a dodge ball and so was I, we were both smirking at each other. Looking directly at me with a smile on his face, he threw the ball and I ran on the wall of the gym, dodging the ball and I threw mine at him, hitting him square in the face making me the winner.

At first, everyone in the gym just kept staring before suddenly, the girls just started cheering.

We won, we won!!
We girls actually won for the first time!!!!!

Just then, the bell rang signaling the end of class. I waited around a while waiting for everyone to leave. As the last of the students were leaving, Mike and his am assuming friends walked up to me on the bleachers and sat down. They were the last 3 guys in the game.

"Hello" one of the guys said smiling, he had brown hair, and he seemed very friendly. I smiled back and greeted "Hi".

"I liked how you played today, no ones ever played like that with us before, you are good" said a blonde guy.

"Thank you, you guys were good also until I beat you" I said smiling, "I've not had a challenge like that in a while" I continued smiling at them.

"I'm sure Mike here ain't been challenged in a while too, he looked so shocked with that last move you did " a blue haired boy said. Mike hit him with his elbow and we laughed.

"The only other time he lost to a girl was during an other ground fight he went to the other night. This girl beat him hands down. We were all surprised". Mike looked at me, knowing I was the girl blue hair was talking about. Blonde noticed the exchanged and put two and two together.

"No way! Are you the girl who beat him?" Blonde asked. The other girls were looking between I and Mike, I had a smirk on my face which I'm sure gave them the answer. They looked at Mike who scratched the back of his neck and nodded his head.

They all laughed.

"No way is she the one" blue hair said

"Omg, I love her already " said the brown haired boy.