Chapter 37

I'm sorry for not publishing, been busy this past 2 days.
_________________
"Honey, wake up. You need to get ready for school" mum said tapping me. I groaned but stood up anyways. I'm having my final papers today and I'm so tired. I didn't get enough sleep. I feel like shit. I went to shower and get ready. I wore black t-shirt and black jeans with my black booth.

"Morning mum and Kevin" I greeted when I got downstairs. I didn't know Kevin was around.

"Morning" they greeted simultaneously. I went to get myself a large cup of coffee before eating breakfast which is yesterday's pizza. I wore my leather jacket, took my bike keys and left the house after saying goodbye to mum and Kevin.

The cold breeze woke me up as it hit my face as I drove to school. The two large coffees I drank is kicking in and working with the cold breeze because I am fully awake now.

I saw the guys by their bikes when I drove into the school parking lot, they looked like shit. The whole school looks like shit, I guess that happens during exams.

"Morning guys" I greeted when I got to them.

"Why are you so awake?" Mike asked after kissing me.

"2 cups of coffee and the cold breeze hitting my face" I replied.

"That would do it" Peter said. We all went into the school to write our exam. I am happy because of the holiday, it might not be long but it's holiday.

"Good luck!" Lou shouted as we went into our different classes to write our papers.

The exam was actually not bad. I hate exams because they are exams but this one wasn't bad. I guess the readings did pay off. I was the last to leave the class because I wanted to.

"How was it?" Mike asked when I came out. He was waiting by the door.

"Ok, yours?" I asked.

"I nailed it" He shouted and I laughed.

We both went to look for the other guys, when we found them, we all hung out on the roof of the school even though the weather was cold.

"The house?" Lou asked after the school bell rung.

"Yes" Peter answered and we left.

I ordered pizza when we got to the house, so we all sat in the living room and watched Deadpool except for Mike who had been in the room since we got back. I went inside to look for him and saw him sitting on the bed with his phone. Wonder who is texting.

"You been here since, what's up?" I asked and went to sit on the bed with him.

"Nothing, just texting" he answered not looking up.

"You can do that in the living room" I told him.

"OK, let me quickly use the bathroom" he said before standing up and walking to the bathroom with his phone.

"Drop the phone" I said sternly and he threw it on the bed.

He was in the bathroom when his phone kept pinging signaling he had a message. The name on the text said Sarah. Why does that name sound so familiar.

Wait, that's the name he called me when I first sent him a text, he asked if I was Sarah. Now I want to know who this Sarah is. Just then the girl called and I picked up.

"Why aren't you replying me, is Elly there with you? I miss you Mike. Don't you miss me, the times we spent together in your room? Don't you miss the kiss we shared yesterday.. I know I miss it. Is it because of Elly, you don't have to tell her. Hello... Mike? You there? Helloo... " the Sarah girl just kept talking and I hung up the phone. What the hell.