Chapter 39

20k reads!!! ♥️
It's unbelievable but I know I cannot do it without your love and support. Thank you so much. I love you all. Thank you.

Song of the Chapter: Despacito by Luis Fonsi ft Daddy Yankee and Justin Bieber.
__________________
"Morning Elly" I heard Mike calling me. Why does everybody have to wake me up?What did I do wrong?!

"Elly" Mike called again.

"What?!" I shouted at him.

"Nothing" he said smiling. I'm going to kill him.

"I just wanted you awake. I was bored without you" he said and kissed me cheeks.

"I hate you so much"

I'm awake now, might as well do something. I checked the time with my phone: 5.30am. Why is Mike even awake. I stood up from the bed and went to my luggage to bring out my sports wear. Mike just sat on the bed, we had joined the beds together last night because Mike wanted us to share one bed. He's crazy like that but I love that about him.

"Where are you going?" Mike asked after I had finished dressing. I put on a grey sport bra with the Nike logo on the front and my black leggings that reach my ankle. I paired it with my black Nike speakers.

"I want to go for a run but that wouldn't work for now because I do not know the area so I'm going to go use the gym I saw yesterday and later do some yoga on the grounds outside" I answered while packing my hair into a ponytail and using a head bank to keep my hair from my face.

"Lemme join you" he said then went to change. He out on a neon green big tank top and leggings reaching below his knees with sport shorts of almost equal length. We left the room together and found our way to the fitness room.

The place was so much better than I remember yesterday. There were lots of treadmills, dumbbells, barbells, jump ropes, yoga mats, medical balls, etc. It looked like a professional fitness center. We started by stretching first before I went to one of the treadmills while Mike went to a barbell to lift. I strapped my phone to my left arm, plugged my earpiece in to, played the song Despacito ft Justin Bieber and got to it.

Mike and I have been here for more than an hour, we have changed equipments. He went on the treadmill while I used some dumbbells , we both used the jump ropes and I did a little lifting. I love working out. I should since I do not love eating right and healthy. I just contradict myself.

"You look so hot with all that sweat" Mike said.

"Gross"

"I'm serious" he said

"You look hot too especially without any shirt on" I said. I do not even know why he put off his shirt. Mike walked up to me and carried me, I wrapped my legs around his waist and he kissed me before putting me down.

"What next?" Mike asked.

"Yoga" I answered and we left the gym and went outside to the backyard. No one was up yet. I shouldn't be either if not for Mike.

We began doing yoga poses but started by stretching again. It's important to stretch first so as to avoid muscle pull. We started the yoga with simple poses like the tree and the cow and child pose before going into it deeper. We even did couple yoga. It was a mess at first but we did it.

 It was a mess at first but we did it