Chapter 13

It's been a few days after New Year. School has started and the guys and I have been okay. We go to school like always, chilling on the roof and lots of Nutella and pizzas.

Yesterday, I went to the gym, it's been a while I had gone to one and I enjoyed my work out. I didn't go with the guys because I know I would be distracted.

I'm at the club house with the guys now sitting on Mike's lap while playing fifa with Pete.

"I'm going underground fighting tomorrow guys " I suddenly announced.

"Why?" Jake asked who was reading a novel.

"No" Mike said.

"I miss it, the smell of blood, the adrenaline and the thrill of hitting someone. It's been a while" I said. The guys just looked at me.

"You guys can come too if you want, I just thought I should let you know". I continued.

"You shouldn't be fighting" Mike said.

"But I  wanna" I said pouting.

"Okay, you can go but you wouldn't fight, deal" He said.

"Okay" I said. I am definitely fighting I thought to myself.

"Yes!!" I won "Pay up loser" I said smirking.

Peter groaned. That didn't mean I didn't collect my 100 bucks from him gladly.

"That's my girl" Mike said proudly. I like when he calls me his.

"Double or nothing" Pete said.

"Deal"

We played another round which I won again. That guy cannot play for his life. I like that he doesn't give up though.

I drove my motorcycle to the underground fight club. It's an illegal fight buy I love it. The guys decided to come too. We said the password and went in. We were instantly hit with the smell of blood and smoke and alcohol, some guys were in a corner being treated while some where rejoicing their wins. This is definitely my scene.

"No fighting" Mike said shouting because of the noise.

"Okay, I have to go use the bathroom. Be right back" I said. I then went as if I was going to the bathroom but instead went to sign up my name for the next round.

I went back to the guys. Thing is that once you signed in, you have to fight, it's a rule. I knew that that's why I went to sign. I miss fighting and even Mike wasn't going to change that. The present fight ended with one guy winning and the other in the floor.

Over the speaker the announcer said "The next fight is going to be between Darren and John". Darren is my fight name. When Mike wasn't looking, I ran up to the ring. I had already wrapped my hands secretly.

"Shit" I could hear Mike say when he say me in the ring. When John walked in I knew why he cussed. The guy was HUGE. What the hell is this guy feeding himself. I knew I could beat him not with strength obviously but with wit.

The first round and I am on the floor beaten up but I made sure I got up. Second round I beat him and he fell but he stood up. By now I am sure my eyes was already black and lips was busted but I didn't care, I love this. Round three which is the final round, the guy and I didn't want to lose, he isn't even the worst guy I had fought. I used evasive parkour, did like I was going to hit him in the face but I hit him in the crotch which so much force. That always bring a man down.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh" someone said in the audience. Some were closing one eye feeling the pain the guy was feeling. The guy didn't stand up again. I won.

I left the ring and went to the guys side. Mike dragged me to the back alley with a first aid kit.