Chapter 41

"What is the surprise?" Jake asked. We are downtown but the parents still wouldn't tell us where we are going. We rented a bus because we are a large family.

"Not yet" Lizzy answered. We kept driving not in silence because they was noise and talking and laughing. We took lots of pictures. We kept driving till we got to a gate. We were allowed to enter because we head reservations. We parked by a building and Daniel went forward to the lady in front. After checking everything we were escorted to the back by a young guy not older than Jason where we finally saw the surprise.

"OMG!!!" Zoe shouted.

"No way!" Mike and I said together. He looked at me and smiled. Lou and Peter couldn't not stop smiling. Happy was genuinely happy.

"A nice surprise, right?" Paige asked.

"Yes" we all said at the same time.

"This is Howard" the young guy who identified himself as Oliver introduced us to our escort.

"Hello" Howard said, "I would be with you during the ride. I see that you rented two. Lisa here would be on the second one" he said pointing to the black hair lady walking up to us. Howard would be between 25 and 30. He is of average height.

"So, Howie when are we going up?" I asked smiling sweetly and winking at him. Howie blushed a little and smiled. Mike pushed me closer to him.

"Please give us a minute to set things in order before we go up" Lisa said after introducing herself. She is a little shorter than Howie and curvy.

"Howie?" Mike asked. I nodded and smiled.

"Jealous?" I asked.

"Maybe" he said and smiled. I tiptoed and kissed him. Oliver showed us to a set of seats for us to wait.

"Ollie, come seat down" I called Oliver tapping the seat beside me. He was standing waiting on us.

I heard Mike groan beside me when Oliver came up to seat down beside me with a shy smile.

"Thank you" Ollie said when he sat down. Mike held my hands.

"I'm Elly" I introduced, "and this is Mike" I pointed to Mike.

"Her boyfriend" Mike said.

"Oh" Ollie said looking away. I glared at Mike.

"What?" he mouthed.

"So Ollie, where are you from?" I asked.

"Minnesota" he answered looking at me again. We talked for a while until Howie and Lisa came back. Mike too became interested in the conversation. I learnt some things about Ollie. The last of 3, both dad and mum are living at Minnesota. He's sister is married while brother works at Knight Tech. Yes, my company but I didn't tell him that though. Mike asked about Knight TECH, if he's brother likes working there and Ollie said his brother likes it there and that his brother, who's name in Noah, said that everyone at the company loves the new CEO.

"Thank you for waiting. Everything is ready. Please come this way" Howie said looking at me.

We all followed him to the back. The back was so big and spacious. The serene is amazing. We walked up to two baskets. Mike, Peter, Jake, Lou, Jenny, Jason, Zoe, Nick and I all got into one big basket while The parents and Happy got into another. Happy wanted to go with us but they wouldn't allow because they said we are kind of irresponsible which is quite right.

"I would go with you while Lisa would go with your parents" Howie said.

"I don't think I like... " Mike was saying but I cut him off.