Chapter 6

A/N: That's the interior of their clubhouse in the media above. You can always imagine it however you want to.

Song of the chapter: Swang by Rae Sremmurd.
____________

It's still weekend and the guys and I decided to go shopping for the clubhouse since the painting had dried. We all decided to drive together to the furniture place to get well furnitures in Jake's car, since we all slept over at Jake's. Jake's house was 45 mins aways from the particular store we wanted to go. Took us an hour to get there because it was morning and we just have to get coffee before the day begins fully. It's a necessity.

After spending 15 mins at Starbucks because someone not naming names - Lou didn't know what he wanted to get. He ended up getting black coffee. We left Starbucks, Jake drove, I called shotgun while Peter, Mike and Lou jammed themselves at the back, they didn't look comfortable which was hilarious.

After driving silently for abt 20 mins which am telling you can be quite boring especially in the morning, I decided to connect my phone to the aux.

"At last, the silence was deafening!!" Lou shouted.

"Why didn't you connect your phone then you know sooner?" I asked.

He scratched the back of his neck nervously "I didn't want you guys to complain about my choice of music". We all laughed.

One of my favorite music came up. Swang by Rae Sremmurd. I so love this song. I started singing along the guys looking at me like how do I know the lyrics and rapping along. Not minding them, I started moving to the music. Pete joined me and started rapping, the others followed. Increasing the volume, we started singing along, we were sure we were disturbing the neighboring cars but who cares, definitely not us.

We finally got to the store, parking far from the entrance, we started walking into the store, people were already there. I wore a black t-shirt and gray sweat pants that I collected from Jake. It was kinda big but in a sexy way if I do say so myself. Jake was wearing sweatpants so were the other guys paired with plain t-shirts. Jake wore blue t-shirt and gray sweats, Mike wore white with black sweats, Lou wore purple with white sweats while Pete wore gray and black sweats.

Entering the store, we went straight to the living area and after much argument, we finally decided on a couch to buy. It was brown leather.

We got very big flat screen smart TV so as to enjoy our games and movies. We also got TV stand to place the TV on. Not forgetting the entertainment centre and the centre table.

We also got a pool table because we can and we love pool. The whole shopping was fun, we made lots of noise we were almost thrown out. Shopping with friends is supposed to be fun and loud,it should be filled with laughter and ours was. We danced along to the song that was playing through the speakers.

Bed was also necessary so we got that too, together with utensils and pots and pans for the kitchen, thank God Peter can cook, we would prolly spend all our money on junks. We spent over 5 hours there, arguing on what to get and what not to get like the type of bedspreads and duvets we should get.

We paid and our goods were gonna be delivered to the house later that day. Seeing as we had nothing to do till then, we decided to go for lunch even though it was past lunch time. Driving to the nearest diner, its a cute place and it had this 90s theme. Walking in, you could see the counter which was silver and red, there were stools in front of the counter. On one side of the diner, there were tables of two and fours and six and on the other side were the booths, the biggest booth was at the back and that's were we sat.

A waitress walked up to us. She's pretty, she packed her blond hair into a tight ponytail, little make up on her face and her uniform which was really cute, she had her apron tight round her waist and a small note pad and pen in her hand.

"Ready to order? " she asked in a very small voice. She would not be that much older than us, probably 20 years old.

"Hmm, yes. We would like big burgers, milkshakes; 1 chocolate, 1 vanilla, 1 strawberry and 1 mixed. 1 big drum chicken wings and laps and lots of fries and 5 hotdogs" Mike said knowing exactly what we all wanted.

The waitress looked at us with disbelief as she write our orders down. What can I say, we are healthy teenagers with large appetites.

The foods arrived ten minutes later and we began eating, talking as well.

An hour, an empty and messed up table later, we were done. Paying for our food and leaving tip, we went into the car and drove home. Mike drove this time and I still called Shotgun. I couldn't stop staring at him as he drove, he was so concentrated on the road and he looked sexy.

He must have noticed me looking at him, "What you looking at??" he asked.

"Nothing" I lied. He didn't ask any more questions and just kept driving. I looked out the window and watched the buildings go by.

When we got to the house, the stored delivery truck pulled into the parking lot before we drove in to deliver our stuff. They assisted in bringing the heavy things inside and I assisted with the smaller boxes.

They chairs were arranged by the boys after the delivery truck left. I was showing them the exact place to drop it. "No, a little bit to the left, my left not your left" they groaned and moved again for like the thousandth time today.

"There" I said.

"Finally", Mike said, "It's been like forever"

"Nah, just 10 mins" I said cheekily.

We arranged every other furniture that came, like the pool table, the beds even the pop corn machine we ordered separately, including the Foosball table too. The entertainment area was also fully set up which included 2 tvs, one for gaming and one for watching incase someone wanted to watch TV while the other wanted to game. The bed frame was arranged with the bed on it, laid and ready.

After everything was done including the kitchen area and toilet, we sat down on our new couch, relaxing and watching TV when we remembered we didn't go grocery shopping

And as fun, interesting, hungry teenagers, we decided to go grocery shopping at 11pm.