Chapter 9

Exams are coming up soon, the guys and I have been studying a lot lately at the library not the clubhouse, there are a lot of distractions at the house.

We are fun teenagers but none of us wants to fail. We need to graduate, so we can leave this prison. Besides, I can't wait for Christmas. Yay!

I'm in the kitchen helping mum with the Thanksgiving dinner she is preparing. I love Thanksgiving and food so I am happy to help. The guys were coming over with their parents so yeah, the house is gonna be so full soon. Our parents have gotten close too, they talk a lot, it's kinda cool. Lou's dad and my mom have been the closest, I should ask mum about that.

The table as been set outside, it's a big table that can take 16 people. That's Mike, his parents, and his younger sis; Peter, his parents and his siblings a boy and a girl; Lou and his dad; Jake and his parents, his elder sis wasn't coming home for Thanksgiving, she was going to her boyfriend's place; my mom and myself.

Mum had gone up to change her clothes because they would all be arriving soon. She came downstairs an hour after looking soo good. She wore a red small strapped pencil dress that stopped just above her knees with black strap high heels, her hair center parted, fell on her shoulder with light make up on.

"Oh my, you look stunning" I said

"Oh my, you look stunning" I said. She smiled and pecked my cheeks. "Thanks dear, now you go get ready, they would be here in less and 2 hours and you look like a mess" she said. I did look like a mess, my cloth was stained due to the food and my hair was sticking out everywhere. I smiled at her and ran up the stairs.

I first took a bath, to remove the dirt on my body and I then went to my walk in closet. I went to the back to look for a dress to wear. I hardly wear dresses except to dinners or company parties, I picked a dress from the back of my closet.

The dress I picked was black, and tight. It was also tiny strapped and it stopped mid thigh. I liked the dress because it shows my curves and a little cleavage. I parted my hair by the side and french braided it to the back. I made myself up, nothing too glamorous. I went nude on my face, except my lips, where I wore a bright red lipstick. I finished my look with a black heels, with transparent strap. I looked in the mirror after I was done and I liked what I saw. Satisfied with my look, I went downstairs.

 Satisfied with my look, I went downstairs