Chapter 26

The game is going well and Mike hasn't said a word. Even Peter is rigid by my side. None of them as said a single word. I don't know whether to leave and seat with Lou but again, this is my fault. I shouldn't have kissed Peter. It doesn't mean an though and I know Peter knows that. I just hope Mike knows it too, that boy is strong headed.

The game went on in awkward silence but trust me, I enjoyed the game and I cheered everyway I could, standing up, throwing popcorn, etc. I enjoyed the game, I don't know about Mike and Peter though. The game ended and we waited for most people to get out. When the crowd had reduced, Mike took hold of my hands and pulled me out of the arena. He didn't let go of my hands until we were by the car and he kissed me. It was a passionate kiss, like he needed assurance that I was still his, that I belong to him and I kissed him back as if to answer his unspoken question.

"Don't ever do that again" he said we were broke the kiss to breath.

"You mean kissing Peter?" I taunted.

"Yes" he growled.

"I was just teasing" I tiptoed and kissed him.

"I'm surprised you didn't lose your shit" I told him when we were walking back to the arena.

"I was going to but I remember you telling me to trust you and I do. You chose me over all of them even if you met us at the same time. You could have picked anyone of them but you picked me and I am not going to spoil what we have over a jumbotron kiss cam" he said looking straight at me.

I think I just fell in love with this boy a little more.

"Awwn, thank you, I love you too" he said smiling cheeky.

"Shit, did I say that out loud?" I asked.

"Yes you did, my love " he said, I laughed and we went back to meet the guys who were waiting for by the entrance for us. They probably didn't know we were by the car.

"Guy, you know I wouldn't do anything to disturb your happiness and all, I am sorry about the kiss" Peter quickly said when we go to them.

"It's cool, man. I trust you both" Mike told Peter then brought hugged him. Peter was really smiling. He's happy Mike isn't mad at us which is cool.

"House?" Jake asked. We all nodded.

I climbed Mike's back and shouted, "To the house!!" we all laughed and walked to the car.

"I want to drive, you guys never let me drive" I said when we got to the car. I grabbed the car key from Jake's hand and I ran to the driver seat.

"Shotgun!!" I heard Lou shout and I smiled. We all sat down on the car. Let the ride begin.

"Ready?" I asked when everyone was inside. They all looked at me scared.

"Why are you asking?" Mike asked me slowly. I  smiled innocently. I started the car and revved the engine. I'm going to enjoy scaring the guys with my driving. I'm not what you call a safe driver.

I reversed the car and turned out of the spot driving towards the entrance out of the parking lot at 60mph. I hit the breaks suddenly at the entrance. Everyone jerked forward.

"Use your belt" I told them. They didn't have to be told twice as they were rushing to put it on before I move again. I love this car, it's so fast. I drove fast down the road at a 140mph because the road was weirdly free as if they knew I would be driving. I like it.

"Slow down, Elly" Jake shouted.

"Faster!!!" Lou was shouting. I gave him an high five. We both laughed like crazy people. I kept doing crazy  turns. I had to break suddenly when a car stopped abruptly in my front. It felt as if the car wasn't going to stop on time. I knew it would stop.