Chapter 31

That's their Hotel in the image above. It's so fine. You can imagine it anyhow you like though.
_________________
I woke up so early today because of the excitement of the today. The guys and I are going to Disney World. I am so happy. I have only been there once with dad. I didn't tell the guys though. I wouldn't think about that today, I would just focus on making memories with the guys and be happy throughout. Dad would want that.

I got up from bed and went to my wardrobe, I took out my black hand luggage and packed my necessary things like clothes, small bag, earpiece, little makeup, undies, jackets, hair band, toothpaste and toothbrush, sponge, cream and bathing lotion even if there would be at the hotel we would be staying,etc. Mike wouldn't tell us where we are staying. He said he is a surprise.

After packing, I kept my luggage by the door before going back to the wardrobe to decide what to wear. I showered, wore white t-shirt with two lemons on the front, I tied the top in the front and wore blue jeans shorts with white converse. I parted my hair in the middle, did little makeup and was ready to go. I took my phone, glasses and luggage before leaving the room and go downstairs. Mum was in the sitting room.

"Morning mum" I greeted pecking her forehead

"Morning, I cannot believe you actually woke up early, you never wake up early". She said and u smiled before going g to the kitchen to make myself a Nutella sandwich with coffee. I was eating when the door bell rang. I stood up with my plate of sandwich to go answer the door.

"Oooh, food" Lou said and pushed his way through the door running to the kitchen.

"Morning" Jake greeted before running after Lou to the kitchen. Why are they so hungry this morning.

"Morning!" I shouted after him.

"Morning, let me follow them to make sure they do not cause more trouble " Peter said smiling. I knew he was after the food.

"Morning love" Mike greeted kissing me.

"Morning" I greeted back after we kissed. We both walked to the kitchen to see the other guys frying egg and making toasts. Mike sat down on the kitchen counter while I went to the kitchen to bring out the tupperware that contains the cookies mum baked yesterday before the school game. She gave some to Kevin. The guys were looking at me as I brought the bowl to Mike who was still sitting, opened it and gave him one.

"Is that cookies?" Jake asked. I nodded smiling at him. They all ran to my side waiting for one.

"You two don't get any" I said pointing at Lou and Jake. I gave Peter and Mike.

"Why?" they asked together.

"You didn't greet me this morning, just ran inside after food" I told them raising an eyebrow at them.

"I said morning" Jake shouted.

"You ran inside not waiting for my reply" I told him.

"Sorry" he said looking down.