Chapter 15

A/N: Above is a picture of Elly's cloth for the date with Mike.
______________

The date with Mike is today. I am so excited can't wait for evening time. My phone pinged and I checked to see I got a text from Mike.

I am going to come pick you up at 6pm today, be ready dear - M

I read the text again.

Gonna be ready. You said I should dress comfortably, right? - E

Yes- M

Okay - E

I still had all day to dress up so I went to the bathroom to have a bath before going downstairs for breakfast.
I went straight to the coffee pot. Coffee is important and necessary for me so I can function well in the morning.

"Morning mum" I greeted kidding her cheeks after drinking my cup. She is eating bacon and scrambled egg with toast bread. Yum.

"Morning, your breakfast is in the pan". I went ahead to serve my breakfast.

While eating I casually said, "Mike and I are going on a date today".

"You are, wow, at last" she said smiling. "I'm so happy for you."

After breakfast, we both went to Netflix and chill since it's Sunday. We bench watched Friends and laughed so had. We ate pop corn with lots of butter. I enjoy when am home with mum, we are so close and can talk about anything.

The Friends character Joey is the guy who has no clue about what's going on most of the time, that's Lou followed by Monica who is the responsible and that's Mike and Peter. Mike likes to clean while Peter likes to cook. The Chandler of them is Jake, he is the funny one among us. That leaves me who is Phoebe. I say the bizarre thing and at the wrong time. We don't have a Ross or Rachel amongst us.

Mum and I just finished watching the episode where Ross called Rachel's name at his wedding. That was awkward and funny. Mum and I laughed so hard we spilled our pop corn.

Mom went out for lunch with Kelvin while I was at home checking my social media and watching TV. I didn't have anything to do so I decided to read my mails. I was eagerly waiting for evening.

The day dragged on slowly. Finally it was getting dark and I ran upstairs to get ready. I had my shower, went to my wardrobe to pick out the cloth I had chosen to wear today. It's a date with Mike so am not going to wear my normal wear of jeans and t-shirt. I want to look good for him.

I did my make up before putting on the cloth, it's a short pink jumpsuit and transparent heels. I straightened my hair and pinned it to the back. My phone chimed.

Would be there in 2 mins ♥ - M

Ready - E

I replied before going downstairs, I was walking down the stairs when mom came back home.

"Wow, you are looking good" Mum said all smiles.

"Awwn.. Thank you. He would here any minute". I said.

"Okay dear, have fun but not too much fun " she said. She walked to the living room when the bell rang. I went to open the door and a Mike was standing by the door with a bunch of white roses.

He is wearing a pink t-shirt which we totally did not plan on, a black ripped jeans and a green jacket with black vans.