Chapter 11

A/N: That's Elly's winter dance dress up. Continue reading to see the guy's own.
Thank you. Love you all
___________________
Today is the winter dance, yay! Please note the sarcasm. Am only going because the guys are going, if they don't, am not.

"Elly!!! Come down here, you need to get ready!!" mum shouted from downstairs. I groaned. I have nobody to blame for this. When I told mum I was going to the dance, she was so shocked and made me promise that she's the one to dress me up which I did. I am having regrets now.

I stood up from my bed and went to take a shower before going down. The sitting room has been transformed to a beauty place.

"What's going on?", I had to ask.

"I'm gonna get you ready in a professional manner" she replied smiling. Sometimes I forget mum works in fashion.

"Sit" she said tapping the chair. And it all began.

My nails were done, manicure and pedicure. My hair done and my makeup too. It's been hours later because mom kept changing her mind, it's exhausting.

I don't know I look yet. Mum stepped back and checked her work smiling to herself she brought the dress she obviously just bought for me which I must say is beautiful.

It's a tube fitted black gown that stops below my knee. She also got me a nude color lace up heel. I love the outfit.

"I'm sure I am going to freeze to death in this outfit, mum" I said. It's Colorado at winter.

"Beauty is pain, sweetheart" she said smiling and I just rolled my eyes.

Mum went upstairs to rest and told my to dress up but I didn't, I did something better. Prepared myself a Nutella sandwich and watch TV. She didn't like it when she came back hours later. Yeah​, you guessed right, she wants me to be ready in the morning when the dance was still in the evening, I mean come on, right?

"Why are you not dressed?!" she shrieked in my ears. Okay, am officially deaf.

"I wanted to watch TV and eat Nutella" I replied still facing the TV. The TV went off.

"Come on!" I shouted. "Go up and dress now" she said very quietly which usually scares me. I ran up to change, didn't have to be told again.

As always, I obviously took my time, wore my dress and shoes and went to check the mirror which I haven't done since mum made me up. My hair is curled to one side. I look amazing if I do say so my self and I do. So.. Yeah.

"Elly, the guys are here and they look amazing!!" mum shouted. Ladies and gentlemen, my mum.

"Coming!!" I replied.

Took my clutch, kept my phone and ATM cards in it, emergencies could always occur. Checked my self again and went out of my room.

They guys were waiting for me at the staircase except Lou who as always is in the kitchen looking for what to eat. Smh for that boy.

"You look so beautiful" Mike said immediately I got downstairs and he pecked my cheeks. I smiled at him. We have been together together for a few days. I told mum that day, why? Cause I was so happy, still am.

"You guys look good" I told them, Lou was back from the kitchen.

"Not as good as you though" Pete said.

I laughed.

Come closer, let me take a picture, mum said. Who doesn't love pictures, I do. She took plenty of the guys and I together, the guys alone, me alone, me and one of the guys each, she even took either herself in it. It wasn't all calm and collected pictures. We all had crazy poses in them. Why? We are crazy people and weird. Then we were done.