Chapter 24

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to zoe_xoxo13 and CEscandon93  ..I hope you like and enjoy the chapter. 😀❤️. Thank you for the love.

P. S: That is Jason in the image above. 😀
_______________

I am leaving the hospital today. I am so tired even if I just woke up yesterday morning. I hate hospitals, the smell, sound, everything. I so hate hospitals.

"Hi, how are you?" Jason the nurse came into my room and greeted.

"Hey, I'm fine. What about you?" I asked getting up to hug him.

"So, you leaving today, huh? I'm going to miss you" he said shyly.

"Well, I'm going to miss you too" I told him and he looked at me with a big smile.

"I don't know when we are going to see again" he said sadly.

"I hate hospitals but we can exchange numbers and text each other from time to time. What do you think?" I asked.

"It's perfect" he replied and he brought out his phone and we exchanged numbers. " The doctor is coming in to discharge you soon" he continued and he stood up. I stood up with him and hugged him. I heard the door open and I knew it was Mike.

"What is happening?!!" he shouted from the door.

"Jason came to say goodbye" I told him. Mike didn't look too happy. He walked up to us and stood beside me and took hold my hands.

"You have said your goodbye, leave!" Mike said staring at Jason who was looking so scared. I wanted to laugh but couldn't. Mike is a lot taller than Jason who is 6" feet compared to Mike's 6"5. Jason left the room in a hurry. He almost ran out.

The doctor came in, checked up on me and discharged me. Mike was still so angry so I didn't talk to him at all.

"Where are the guys?" I asked Mike when the doctor left.

"Are you really going to ask me that now after what I just saw?!" Mike shouted at me.

"What you saw as in me hugging my friend goodbye?" I asked almost angry. I never get angry.

Mike was about to reply when the guys walked in. Even they too could sense the tendon because I was glaring at Mike. When I saw them, I just walked out of the room pulling Lou with me.

"Let's go home" I told him when we were out the door. He just nodded and walked with me. We were almost out the door when someone pulled me back. I knew it was Mike that's why I didn't hit the person immediately.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I want to say sorry" was the reply I got.

"Don't tell me sorry, Mike. What I need from you is trust. I need you to know that I wouldn't do anything stupid like that. I wouldn't hurt you in anyway but what you did today, hurt me a lot. When you learn to trust me, you know where I live" I said and I left the hospital.

Lou drove me home. I wish it was Mike but that boy needs to get is head straight. I might be crazy but I'm not a wicked heartless person and he needs to know that.

"How are feeling?" Lou asked during the ride.

"I'm fine, it was just a little concussion" I told him. He's been worried about me since yesterday.

"I know, I'm talking about Mike"he said looking at the road.

"I'm fine, we're going to be fine if he can trust me fully without any doubt whatsoever" I told Lou the truth. I love Mike a while lot and I'm not ready to let that go.