Chapter 19

A/N: That's Elly's cloth above. Hope you like it.

It's been weeks since the guys and I came back from camping. Everything has been going well except for school which is always boring. Today is Friday and the guys and I are going paintballing later after school. I'm in my room getting ready for school which I'm not excited about. Looking through my clothes, I decided to wear a black round neck crop top and a blue jeans with my timbers. I brushed my hair down and did my day to day makeup. I went to unplug my phone and kept it in my pocket with my earpiece. I'm done.

I went downstairs to the kitchen to make breakfast. I am taking my time because mum isn't around to rush me. She left the house very early today something about meeting a client. I made myself a nice cup of coffee before making myself a Nutella sandwich. Checking the time, 8:30am, I am so late. I cleared my plate and went to the garage after putting on my leather jacket.

I rode to school slowly which made me a whole lot more late. Parking my motorcycle, I knew I couldn't go through the front because it would be locked and the principal would be out and about so I went to the side of the school where the fire escape ladder is that leads to the roof and climbed. When I got to the roof, I opened the door quietly and that is how I entered school. Now to avoid the principal or any teacher.

I looked left and right and climbed the staircase down to the hall where the library is at and I without anyone seeing me, I went into the library calmly. The librarian would be suspicious if I ran in. I went straight to where the guys and I sit everytime. I took a random book and went to sit down plugging my ears with my earpiece. I would wait here till the period is over before going to my next class like as if I hadn't missed 2 classes already.

"Where were you this morning?" Jake asked me at lunch.

"Class" I kind of lied. The guys didn't know the time I came in but I did go to class after.

"You were not in school" Lou said.

"How could you possibly know that, we don't have same class" I replied.

"I know because your mum isn't home and so nobody would hurry you up meaning you would come late" Lou replied staring at me. Wow. These guys know me too well.

I rolled my eyes. "Fine, I came late" I said.

"How late?" Mike asked.

"2 periods after late" I answered.

"Why didn't you tell us so we would all be late " Peter said pouting.

"I don't know" I replied before sticking my tongue at him then laughing.

"Next time tell us so we to would be late" Mike said. I smiled before leaning over and kissing him.

"Who wants to go paintballing after school since it's Friday?" Peter asked after a while.

"I'm in" I said immediately.

"Me too" Mike said.

"Definitely" Jake nodded.

"Me too" Lou said munching the food in his mouth.

"I'm so going to annihilate you all" I told them.

"You so on" Mike replied me.

My other classes went by without any hiccups. I had physical education for my last class of the day which makes me happy because I am good at sport and I get to have this class with my people.

I went to the girls locker to change to my shorts and top and canvas before going to the field with other girls which I hardly talk to except for the occasional greetings.