Chapter 43

Today is the last day. I am definitely going to miss this place. I have enjoyed the week we have spent here. It's been fun. The hiking, biking, picnics, family pool party, hot tub party, going out to town, shopping etc.

"I'm going to miss this place. Let's of memories" Mike said cuddling me.

"Yes, me too" I said cuddling more into his chest. We stayed like that for most of the morning before going down for food.

"Morning" Mike and I greeted all the mums at the same time. They were preparing lots of food than we usually eat for breakfast.

"What are we doing today, it's the last day" Lou asked when he came downstairs.

"Picnic at the lake. Just us having fun and swimming" Riley said.

"What do you like think?" Mum asked. I like the idea.

"Where's dad?" Happy asked her mum.

"They are grilling steaks and paddies outside for the picnic".

"Cool" Lou said and went outside. Jake, Jason, Nick, Peter and Mike followed.

"What time is the picnic?" Jenny asked after they left.

"Noon, we are having lunch there" Lizzy said serving the food. Zoe and I set the table.

"Happy, go call the boys. Food is served" Paige said after everything was set. Happy jumped down the stool and ran outside.

When we were done eating and resting, we all went upstairs to shower and change. I wore my Jean short and a lose tank top with my green bikini underneath it. Mike wore his swim short and A loose white top.

We all made our way to the lake. The trek was longer because if all the things we were carrying. The cooler full of beers, water, orange juice; there is also the bag of plates and spoons and plastic cups, there are bottles of wine, etc. We were carrying a lot including food. At one point Nick carried Zoe on his back because she said she was tired.

The dads sat on the chairs with their cans of beer after setting up the chairs

The dads sat on the chairs with their cans of beer after setting up the chairs. The mums joined them too trying to rest because of the long journey. I wonder why we trekked, we are just weird.

Happy was the first one to run into the lake pulling Nick along. Zoe ran after her shouting, "Wait for me!". I dragged Mike and ran into the water as well. The water is warm probably because if the weather here. Mike and I seam to another part of the lake, Peter was reading a book while Jake and Lou are on their phone playing against each other in a game.

Mike dragged me under water and swam away, I chased after him, caught up and climbed on him. Pushing the both of us under water. Peter, Jake and Lou later joined us in the water. They splashed water at us when we were making out.

"Stop!" Mike shouted at them.

"Why?!" Jake asked.

"Because I'm making out with my girl" he answered.