02| Roses🥀

Continuing from last chapter:

"I'll kill you, I'll kill you with my bare hands." he said, his nails clawing into my arm.

He then lost consciousness.

I was confused. His condition was out of the norm. I was afraid of him, but I was also afraid of hurting him.

I also couldn't shake the feeling of how it didn't feel like we just met. Like... we had history before.

...

02| Roses

I grabbed a pillow from his bed and put it under his head, and positioned him comfortably on the floor.

A stinging pain started in my arm. I took a glance and saw scratch marks on my arm that had turned red and bulged a little.

I needed to be more careful around him.

I went to his table and got my bag.

I sorted a few documents and took out a notebook.

I bit my pen cap and opened it.

I started scribbling a few notes on it and started to prescribe a few medications.

I heard a knock at the door.

"Ms Park? Are you okay? I heard something so I thought I'd check." it was Mr Choi. I opened the door.

"Yes Mr Choi, I'm fine. He seemed to have an episode, so I had to inject him. He's resting now." I said, gesturing him to come in.

He entered and carried him to put him on his bed.

He then helped me to sort a few files and documents on his conditions, and I also got to prepare a few questions to ask during the therapy session.

"The anaesthetic will wear out soon, its only a small dosage. I think it's best if you leave before he wakes up."

"Yes Ms Park." he replied, as he left the room.

I looked through his reports again and glanced at the pictures of the people he had murdered.

I noticed one thing about all of them. It was almost as if I had seen them before. they just seemed... so familiar.

I dug into my bag to get a few medications, when I felt something move behind me.

Without looking back, I already knew that he was standing right behind me.

"Jimin shii, shall we start our session?" I asked.

"You. You jabbed me didn't you?"

"Jimin shii, I had to. You were having an episode. I suggest you cooperate with me, so things liek this don't happen in the future."

He banged his hand on the table. He was breathing heavily.

He wanted to lash out, but he took a deep breath and recollected.

"Fine. Let's call it even then. Since I strangled you as well."

"Deal."