51| Move 👞[Bonus: Jimin's POV (part 4)

Continuing from last chapter:

She was....

Jungkook's Sister.

My eyes watered again.

That's when the pieces of the map started to make sense, from the back where we saw it from.

"It's a map!" I shouted, pointing at it from a different angle.

...

51| Move

Jimin's POV (bonus)

"I'm sorry I have to do this." The words were leaving my mouth like gasps of air.

I really didn't want to do this.

But I had to.

I hit a pressure point on the back of her neck.

A few seconds later, her eyes rolled backward as she fell on my chest.

I embraced her tiny body with my arms, pushing my head into her shoulder.

"I'll come back for you. I promise." I whispered, as I layed her body on the floor, adjusting her so she was comfortable.

I swiped a piece of her hair behind her ear, when the scar on her neck started to show.

"If you were the one who was killed... it still doesn't make sense. How are you hurt on the neck? That concrete must have aimed at your head, not anywhere near your neck...." I was thinking out loud.

"Revenge... is still my last wish. I'll make them all pay , Chaeyoung ah..."

I pet her hair.

"Then after, I'll surrender to the police."

As much as it pained me to say those words, thinking I won't see her again....

That was my plan from the start.

I made sure she looked comfortable before I left.

I walked to the door.

But before I left, I turned around.

"If you even so much as TOUCH her, I'll burn you alive." I gnarled at the unconscious bodies on the floor.

To me, they were already corpses.

I ran over to the aisle that lead to the exit.

There, without thinking twice, I took a right.

I knew this place far too well.

I pushed a block on the wall, which opened the door to the room behind.

I quickly closed it behind me.

I started to visualise my drawing on the book Chaeyoung had given me.

I had to find a way to get to that place.

I looked around the room.