1K SPECIAL: Question time with Author-nim:3

Annyeong!! For those who don't know, my name is Seuri.(not my real name, but sounds exactly similar). I am so thankful to all my beautiful readers for taking this journey of "Thirst for your love" with me...

Honestly when I first started, I didn't expect this story to get this much love. ARMY love to be exact hahah.

Okay okay enough of me yapping about how much I love you guys. Here's what you've all been waiting for...

QUESTION TIME WITH AUTHOR-NIM!

Okay so here are some common questions that are always always asked.

QN 1: Author nim, is Jimin manipulating rosè or is he really telling the truth about her? (Credits to owner)

Answer: This is the hardest question to answer haha. Okay let me put it this way. Jimin IS in fact manipulating Rosè. However, he isn't lying. The kiss, the memories, and the visions that Rosè is having, are all real.

QN 2: Author nim, why does Jimin call Rosè Angel? (Credits to owner)

Answer: Very common question. But... I've got a limit to how much spoilers I can throw out.... But here's somd food for thought. Ever wondered if there was a deeper meaning to the word 'angel'? Maybe, literal meaning. (THIS IS THE BIGGEST SPOILER EVER)

QN 3: Author nim, what did you mean when you said, 'my hand went right through him' and "my hand was translucent' and 'he walked right through me"? (Credits to owner)

Answer: Ahh I see this part may have been a bit confusing. It was hard to express my story at that part as well. Mianhae~ I'm an amateur after all. Okay so what I meant was...

So Rosè was in a state of thought right? Think of it as... She was 're-living' a memory.

She was re-living her past memory, so she wasn't physically there. She saw Jimin not reaching out to her physical self, but instead her in the memory; the younger version of herself.

That explains why her hand was translucent, and Jimin walked right through her as she was 'not physically there'.

QN 4: Author nim, is this story like Legend of the blue sea? Where the girl is like a mermaid who lost her memory and the main characters were part of the same past life. (This is a modification of 2 questions actually. Credits to owners.)

Answer: Okay let's see. From what I deduce, my story right now sounds very similar to the k-drama, Legend Of The Blue Sea. I have watched that drama, and trust me it was one of my faves for sure. But at my best, I try not to make my stories too cliche, cuz everybody's gonna know what is gonna happen. So, I'll assure you this. I will definitely not incorporate any k-drama scenes into this story unless absolutely necessary. But I'll drop hints on dramas which i got inspiration from. OH AND BY THE WAY... Guess again guys. This story does not have to do with 'past' lives.

QN 5: (personal one I guess) Author nim, are you planning to make a book 2 for this series? How many chapters will this story be? Are you planning to write other books too?(Credits to owners)

Answer: YAS GUYS. This is my favourite question. Questions, correction. So for the number of chapters in this book... roughly will hit around 50-60 chapters at most. Oh and for book 2, that depends on you guys. If ya'll want a book 2, THEN THERE SHALL BE A BOOK 2! And the part about me writing books... OF COURSE!! And guess what, being my first batch of readers, you can be the one to decide! Tell me your ship. I have seen some people asking me for LIZKOOK ffs, and trust me, I am swaying between Lizkook or taesoo/Vsoo... Just comment guys!

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\____________

Okay I know these are only 5 questions that may not encompass some stuff. Bur question time doesn't end here! Just comment your questions in the comment section, and I'll answer all of them, except if you ask for more spoilers of course. HAHA

Anyways guys that's all the time I had to type this. I am SO SO SO happy that we finally reached 1K votes!!!! I love you guys so muchhhhhii:3

Stay awesome!

-ilikesteakeu

P.S. Some people asked me the story behind my username. Its actually an EXO and BTS reference. I just combined Hobi's "I-I hate snakeu" and D.O.'s "I LIKE STEAKKKK" HAHAHA IM SO LAME I'LL LEAVE NOW