65| Bloodstain🫀

Continuing from last chapter:
I pressed my lips into a smile, expecting one back.

She wiped her tears with a tissue, then smiled back.

Why was she crying again? It pained me to see her like that...

...

65| Bloodstain

Park Jimin's POV

The judge was writing down some information onto his documents.

After a period of silence, he spoke.

"I will grant temporary immunity to Park Jimin, under the supervision of Mr Jeon and Mr Josh."

I heaved a sigh of relief.

Thank god I trusted him.

"Thank you, your honour." Jungkook and the lawyer said in unison.

"This period of immunity ultimately does NOT mean that you are free to go, Park Jimin shii. With sufficient evidence, you may be arrested later for the crimes you have committed, be they in pursuit of revenge or satisfaction. " the judge continued.

I smiled. I knew that the temporary immunity was already a big pardon.

"Court is dismissed for today. We'll do the next hearing on Wednesday. I want Park Chaeyoung as witness please. I need more accounts of the event." The judge said.

"Yes your honour." attorney Josh replied.

With that we bowed and exited from the courtroom, after the judge had left.

I could hear the reporters flooding the area outside.

As we walked out, reporters started to crowd around, asking millions of questions.

I hung my head low and didn't say a single work. Jungkook and Josh helped to get me out the area, walking towards a white van.

As I looked up to see where I was going, a searing pain at the side of my head alerted me, as gooey white and yellow liquid oozed down the side of my head.

Somebody had smashed an egg on me. Right in the face.

Anger boiled inside of me, but I remembered what Jungkook had said earlier.

"No matter how much they try to break you, you can't crack. They'll do absolutely everything to see you burst out in anger, to prove you're just a psycho. So show them your remorse, and never give them what they want."

I took a deep breath and kept walking. I got hit by more eggs, and rotten tomatoes.

"Jimin shii, I'm sorry just bear with it, we're almost there." Jungkook said, as we reached the van and got in.

I took off my dirty coat and sat at the back seat, as the driver rolled down the partition. Jungkook and Josh went to get into another van.

Chaeyoung was already there, sitting with her head hung low.

"Chaeyoung ah? Are you okay?" I asked, as I saw a tear fall down to her thigh.

She sniffed and looked up.

Her face changed.

"Oh my god, you're bleeding..." she said, as she took a handkerchief and wiped the side of my face where the egg shells had scratched the skin.

I held her hand.

"Hey, its okay, it doesn't hurt. I just want to know if you're okay." I asked.