21| Truth🍀

Continuing from last chapter:

"Did you ever...perhaps...uhmm, ever get... trapped in a fire?" Jimin asked, his voice cracking.

His question startled me. But I didn't wish to lie to him anymore.

"I lost my memory 5 year ago. I can't remember anything about my accident. My mom told me it was a car crash."

...

21| Truth

"Car crash...?" he stared at me in some sort of disbelief.

I nodded. "But, I'm 100 percent sure it wasn't a car crash. Medically speaking, I have only 1 very obvious wound on the side of my neck, which is normally caused by a blunt object, but my mom told me it was glass shards."

"But just now... You said you couldn't breathe... Are you okay? Wow now you look like my patient, angel."

I chuckled. "I'm fine. Let's not switch roles so fast Jimin shii."

"Could you not remember anything at all?" he asked.

I shook my head.

"No...But I do get this recurring dream. In a fire." as I said it, Jimin took a step back.

He started murmuring to himself. "No way, she can't be... There's no way." He started to drift away into his thoughts.

"I felt like I was being crushed by some kind of heavy concrete. The visions are so vivid I feel them in real life.... like just now..."

He took another step back.

"Did it ever even once occur to you.....ever.... That that could be a memory?" he stammered as he hit the wall behind him.

I walked closer. "What do you me-"

He interrupted me. "Stay away. Don't come near me. Stay away." 

I was confused. 

"Jimin sh-" there was a knock at the door.

"Park Jimin shii, This is Kim Yeon doo, Ah Rah asked me to give you an injection. And also your last few treatment procedures."

I gasped. I had to hide. I quickly ran into the cabinet nearby and shut the door.

Then I thought to myself.

Injection? What injection? He doesn't need any- Wait. Ah Rah shii asked her to do it? Shit. This is no good. I have to stop her.

But if I expose myself, I'll be suspended for sure....

I waited. After a while, it seemed the nurse had filled the syringe.

"I'll be giving you the injection now, Jimin shii."

I couldn't let him suffer anymore.

I slashed the door open.

As I did, a loud scream filled the air.

There was a loud thud, as the nurse's body collapsed onto the ground before me.

My pupils constricted as watched the horrific scene.

There was the syringe, in her neck.

Jimin had jabbed her instead.

My eyes shifted to Jimin's face.

He was scared and confused.

"I didn't.... I...I...." he stammered.

He did it in self defense. It was unavoidable.

I saw the liquid she filled the syringe with on the table.

It was Pavulon. A deadly one that causes severe temporary muscle paralysis.

"Jimin shii, relax. Its okay, it was an accident."

He started to panic. "It wasn't....I STABBED HER." he raised his voice.

Suddenly, his expression changed, and he started to chuckle softly.

It soon turned into a sinister laugh.

It started to scare me a little.

I went over to him and sat him down on his bed.

"Hahhahhhaaaa its liike....like that day right? Feels good to see blood. Reminds me of this sick disgusting reality.... Funny....right angel?" he asked me.

"Jimin shii...." I was lost for words.

I then checked on the nurse's pulse and heart rate.

I lay her faced back down and removed the syringe from her neck.

I grabbed my bag and rummaged through it for the reverse vaccine.

I soon found it and injected her again.

"You're lucky you didn't hit her windpipe. She could've died. Now it'll be about 10 minutes and she'll be fine. " I said as I looked back at Jimin.

"I told you before....I can take care of myself. So please just get out and leave me be."

"Jimin shii, you almost killed a person! Won't you show any remorse?" I asked confused.

"They didn't either." he said.

Now a million questions popped into my head.

"Who?" I asked.

He turned away, a tear dropping from his eye.

I suddenly felt bad. Was it something I said? Was I too harsh?

I sat with him and leaned close to him.

"Its okay.... You didn't mean to." I said, waiting for a response.

He sniffed. "Easy for you to say."

This was yet another indication.

"Jimin shii did you... perhaps see someone die in a fire?" I asked, almost sure.

He quickly turned to look at my face.

His gaze was deep into mine.

He started to move closer to my face.

"What if I said...." he whispered. "It was you?"

My eyes widened.

I was completely flabbergasted by his question.

"I saw you.... Park Chae Young." he said, grabbing my hand.

I couldn't take all of this in. My eyes started to water and my heart started to beat faster and faster.

I couldn't accept it. I suspected this all along.....but I just couldn't handle it now.

I blamed it on my stupid imagination....

I guess....

It wasn't my imagination at all.

It was a memory.

My memory......

Of him.

Helloooo omg I'm so sorry this is a very short update. But I'll make the next few quick.  And my apologies....I saud I'll update yesterday but I had some urgent things to attend to so....yeah. Thanks fir being patient:)
-ilikesteakeu