48| Flash🏃🏻‍♂️

Continuing from chapter 45| Accept

I threw my hands around his neck and pulled him closer.

I'm sorry for all these years, making you search for me, making you think it was your fault... Jimin ah....

I have finally come to accept it.

I love you.

...

48| Flash

So what really happened before Rosè passed out?

Rosè's POV: Before the blow

I didn't want to let go.

For all these years I thought this was just a dream, a delusion.

Turns out, there was more I had to uncover.

"Psychopath? No way. Not him. I KNOW HIM."

These words that always seemed to escape my mouth before I could stop myself.... I knew they meant something.

I literally did know him.

I knew something was off. It's impossible that I fell in love with a patient that was psychotic, at least, said to be.

Everytime my heart skipped beats when he was near... Felt... odd.

But now it all made sense.

He was part of my memory.

I had already fallen for him... Long ago.

And now, I could finally feel his touch, his kiss, without feeling guilt that he was just my mere patient.

An overwhelming gush of content filled my body, I felt my stomach tingle as he kissed me harder.

As he let go, he put his forehead against mine, as I began to notice his face was drenched in tears as well.

Concerned, my eyes wandered around his face.

I wiped his tears with my palm.

"All this while...." He said, his voice almost a Whisper.

"You don't know how long I've waited for this. To be sure I'm not hallucinating anymore, and to be sure you're really here. Not just... an angel before my eyes." He continued.

I smiled, seeing his face brighter than ever before.

That explains why he called me Angel all this while.

"Mianhae(I'm sorry), Jimin ah..." I said.

He shushed me.

"No. I'm more sorry. Sorry that I've turned into this beast... I'm bad. Really bad. If I want anything from you right now, it's to stay away from me."

His lips were saying "leave". His eyes were saying otherwise.

"We'll find a way out of this, I promise. Just... run away with me, I'll make sure the cops don't find you. We can move somewhere safe. We'll have each other... We can finally uncover the truth, together." I was determined to save him at all costs.