32| Evanescence👣

Continuing from last chapter:

"Will he? Are you sure? How can you be sure? He's dying, he's dying and it's all my fault!!" I was yelling at her.

My heavy breathing started to slow down, and my vision started to blur.

The next second,

My world blacked out.

...

Please listen to the audio❤️ It's a beautiful song that deserves more love. In a way, it suits Jimin and Rosè's love as well don't you think? And brace yourself, this chapter's a lot to handle. Hope the song calms you down lmaooo

Ok back to the story:

32| Evanescence

Evanescence; The event of slowly fading or disappearing from sight.

Chaeyoung's POV

The beeping sound of a monitor made me flinch as I opened my eyes.

I was on a hospital bed, on IV drip.

I helped myself up as I sat up straight.

A doctor walked in.

It was Hong Joo shii.

"How are you feeling?" She asked.

I held my head with both my hands.

"Terrible. How's he?" I asked.

"Should be fine. He was treated fast, and managed to wake up an hour ago."

"Oh, oh my god, thank god he's alive. I don't know what I would've done if he didn't make it," I said, pushing my fist to my chest where my heart was.

She then gave me some medication and asked me to rest, and left.

As soon as she left, I snuck out of the room.

I tried to snoop into the area with the ICUs.

I saw the report nearby that only one ICU was occupied. That must be Jimin shii.

I scrambled in and saw one of the doors were slightly left open, and the light showing it was occupied.

Taking my chance hoping it was Jimin shii, I walked closer and peeked in.

There were a few dark red spots on the floor next to the door.

My lips quivered a little, confused.

I took a deep breath and reached for the door's handle, trying to push away thoughts of what might be on the other side.  

As I saw what was inside, my heart raced and my pupils constricted intensely. My breath caught in my throat as I tried not to retch at the sight. I wanted to look away, I needed to tear my eyes away, but I couldn't. 

My legs started to wobble like jelly.

I lost balance from fright, and hit a wall behind me.