*UPDATED #2* Questions:) (Pls read its imp*)

Hello readers! I've noticed that I've confused too many people with my recemt few chapters.

So I thought we should have a good question and answer session so we can clear all the doubts, and also understand the story in debt.

So this entire 'chapter' will be based on the comments section.

Feel free to drop your questions and suggestions... In the comments💕

Here are some questions that have already come in.
...
Question 1:
BlxnkRose asked:What exactly happened in the memory?

Ans:
Okay I admit my vocab is weak af so I'll try my best to explain that part.

Basically, Chaeng is having a memory when Jimin kissed her. But the thing is, she is not exactly IN the memory. She is there, watching it happen. Meaning, whoever who is in the memory she is currently watching is unable to see or hear her, as if she is invisibke or not there.

Instead, she sees her older self there, in the memory.

Thus when she asked Jimin "Am I really here?" he fails to respond, and walks right through her, as she's not really there.

She sees herself get crushed by this large concrete wall, with her hand showing out, reaching out to Jimin, wearing an exact same bracelet she owns, confirming its her.

She sees Jimin break down and cry in front of her older self, as she wonders if what her mom said about her past was wrong.... And that this was her memory.

She wants so badly to tell Jimin that she's right there, but then again, her hand goes right through him. The memory messes up her mind and makes her confused whether she was in a fantasy or reality, thus making her burst into tears suddenly, and feel a similar feeling as to being crushed by something huge, exactly like her memory, also another fact confirming that the person she saw die in her memory was in fact her older self.

Having been lied to all this time by the people around her, saying that it was a car crash, her curiosity to find out more her past grows stronger.

But her lucid emotions take her to another direction, as she is afraid that maybe finding out about her past isn't the best thing to do.

Confused and tired, she takes out her frustration by drinking alcohol.

...

Question 2:

phngkhnhm asked: How does jungkook appear right away when chaeng's in trouble? Is he spying on her or something?

Ans:
Strange right? That jungkook actually appears whenever something bad happens? I shouldn't say too much or it'll be spoilers haha but I can tell you this, Jungkook is not a normal person. He does have an ulterior motive of being close to Chaeng. So expect something along those lines okay? Great question, I'm more than happy to answer:) Thanks for your support, hope that clears some doubts. Sorry that I can't spoil too much, don't be too angry okay??:p

...
Question 3:

SambhaviSharan asked: Hey! So I wanna ask is Jimin is related to Chaeyoung, and if jungkook is also related to jimin. And will you explain why Jimin acts so bipolar amd why did he kill 6 people and also with bare hands?

Ans:
First is jimin related to chaeng? Okay the answer is definitely yes, because he saw her in his memory and vice versa as well. But how are they related...I shall keep that a secret hahaha even though y'all smart readers probably guessed it already

Next is Jimin related to Jungkook? Well what do I say? What do you think? Here's a hint. I did mention earlier that this story will not be very cliché so expect the unexpected muahahah

Why does Jimin act so bipolar and why did he kill 6 people with bare hands even?
Okay so you see, a simplified version of your question would just be, why is jimin a psycopath am i right? This question I can't reveal too much cuz... You know.... What the point of me writing this story then hahaahah. But here's the thing, or rather some food for thought. The 6 people he killed... What is the reason he killed them? And also why only 6, why so specific? You can come up with your own theories, and wait for updates okay? Hope I didn't sound trashy haha. 💕

Question 4:

kritika_2007 asked: Is jungkook and Rosé dating? I mean they kinda kissed *smirky face* And if they are will they break up or something? Or are they just friends?

Ans:
Okay first, I would say that Jungkook clearly has some feelings for Rosé, from his actions toward her. But they are not officially dating... Yet...sorta. Rosé on the other hand did initially have feelings for Jungkook, as he was a handsome and kind guy. But since she's you know, busy with her work and how this psycopath patient (pjm) might be related to her past, she actually doesn't get to express her feelings, and maybe who knows... Is she developing feelings for a certain someone else? Hahaha.

For Jungkook though, he really tried to express his feelings to her by you know...ahem... Trying to kiss her. It would've gone so well tho... But was interrupted:( And in the last chapter, we also see a bit of jealousy in his actions as well, as when Chaeng accidentally says "when he kissed me" Jungkook was rather surprised, and notnin the good way. Hope that cleared some doubts. I think it's safe to say that Jungkook amd Rosé are very good friends.

Question 5:

badchimchim asked: Hello author nim, so here's my question. What is all about jimin's tattoo on his upper arm? Why chae can see her memories when she touches it?

Ans:
Great question, I honestly thought no one would ask this. But hahaha I was wrong:)

So obviously you may realise that there is a link between the tattoo on Jimin's upper arm and Chaeng's past. Here's a hint. It's shaped like a flame. However, there is some significance to that tattoo, so please keep in mind. That secret... I shall reveal in the next few chapters okay? Sorry that I can't answer this question straight forward....or it'll be spoilers!!😂

But since I'm feelin a little hmmm.... Like giving spoilers.... Arrasso. Okay here's the catch. Since the entire story is based on Chaeng's perspective, it 'LOOKS' like a tattoo to her. What if it isn't? Or half half? Okay too much said... Find out in the next few chapters okay? 💕

...

Question 6:

BpRose03 asked:How can Chaeng revive when she was already dead? Must've been a miracle or so. I mean, she could survive with injuries but how when she's dead?

Ans:
Here's my answer. This is a very difficult question to answer, since you'll have to read further into my story to figure out. But its okay! I'll give some hints okay? First of all, I can assure you, that the answer to this question is 100% logical. There's no supernaturality or fiction. Like I answered the previous question, Jimin 'THINKS' she died. But really, did she? Was the person he saw really 100% Park Chaeyoung? I'll leave you thinking.

Hope I ain't trashy for asking you to wait more, since I myself am an extremely impatient person. :):)

...

A huge bear hug and thank you to all of you who asked me these questions. Keep asking okay? I'll slot them in when I get to answer. Love yall!

P.s. Don't bother voting... This is solely for you guys, I shall not take credit:)

One of my readers also asked for a double update next time round, so I'm working on that:) ENJOY💕