33|Mask🎭

Continuing from last chapter:

"Aren't you afraid of him?"

I looked at him and replied without thought.

"Not one bit, even if he stood in front of me with a goddamn chainsaw. He's not a psycho. I know him." I said, a tear escaping my eye.

...

Wait let me take a goddamn moment to appreciate Blackpink's BOMB ASS comebackkkkk asdfghjkll I canttttttt🔥🔥
QOTD: Who's era do you think this comeback was?

33| Mask

"Then let's find him, I'll help you." he said.

I was questioning his choice at this point.

He shouldn't be this nice to me... All the more it makes me feel like I need him...

"Why are being so nice to me? It's.... wierd."

"I feel like I owe you, too much. This is the least I can do." His face had the most serious expression when he said that.

I was a little sceptical of him...

But now... I needed all the help I could get.

If police catch him, they'll shoot him... And I might never be able to see him again...

I turned to him.

"Where do we even start? He could be anywhere..."

He sighed.

"I'm terribly sorry I lied about my job, but it may be of some help. I work in the investigation department, so I have some information on people. Including Park Jimin, as I worked on his murder case from 2 years ago. Which is why I was worried when you mentioned his name."

I didn't know whether to feel relieved or terrified.

******Jungkook's POV****

"I don't know if I can trust you that much now." She said.

If only I could tell her, that I'm going to break her trust again. I had no choice. She needed me as much as I needed her.

I need her.

"Please," I begged.

"I hope you don't leave me like that again."

"I'm sorry, Rosè ah..."

She pouted a little.

I saw some kind of confidence in her eyes when she said she wasn't scared of him. Not a drop of fear.

Some things I had been suspecting started to make sense.

"You need some rest now. We'll talk tomorrow. I'll dig up some information we might need."

"We.... have to catch him before the cops do."

"I know," I said, tucking her to bed.

She was stressed to the point where her ears were red. She definitely needed some rest.

And me, I need some time to dig up some information.

...

...

...

Now let's move back, 2 hours before Jungkook arrived. When he was sitting in the cafeteria with Lisa.

Continuation: Jungkook's POV

"Do you want to.... take a drive with me? And talk about shit? You look like you could need it." She asked.