One

Photo of Skylar
Song: Hide and Seek by Imogen heap

Twenty years later...

Sky waited backstage with all the other dancers waiting to be called onstage.

They were the opening act for a musical theatre act which was currently on tour. She had bagged this spot because, well, she had been fucking the producer on and off.

Anyone who knew them together would say they'd been dating on and off, but, she knew better. He wanted her body and she needed the career boost his connections could provide.

She didn't do boyfriends, in fact she couldn't remember a time when she had ever wanted one, not even in high school when everyone she knew had been in a relationship, and that had persisted for her through college.

She sat in a split on the floor and pulled her torso forward, resting her elbows on the ground in front of her, stretching her body.
Her white off the shoulder T-shirt slipped to the side, leaving one shoulder bare. She rotated her feet and rocked her body forwards and backwards while watching the rest of the group chat as they got ready.

Her thoughts wandered to the plans she'd made with Tigo after the show. He had asked her to come for a chat afterwards. She knew what those chats usually entailed, but, up till now, they had panned out for her, usually resulting in an offer of some sort.

Her group received the signal to make their way onto the stage and she got out of her stretch, swiped briefly down her black slouchy pants and walked out of the dressing room with them.

The crowd cheered as they took their positions and she noticed Tigo, the producer, standing in the shadows side-stage, and speaking into a headset just before the lights went dim.

                      •••••••••••

Tigo was a huge man, burly with a little mustache. She sat on the bed and watched as he took off his clothes, baring himself to her.

She glanced at his erection. It was longer than anyone she'd had before, and featured a fat and somewhat oversized tip with large bulging veins running along the stiff shaft.

Stalking towards her, he flashed her his disarming smile, revealing a row of straight white teeth.

She forced a smile onto her lips while rolling her eyes in her minds eye.

'You've missed me haven't you baby,' he leered. 'I'll make you feel real good tonight.'

He took her hands, making her stand, and ripped her shirt, which she'd changed into after the show, popping the buttons and ruining it.

She made an annoyed sound and he laughed breathily. 'Feisty as ever huh?'

She rolled her eyes. 'If you say so.' She obliged.

'Oh I say so sweetheart, I say so.' He pulled her bra down her chest and underneath her breasts, which caused her breasts to jut unnaturally higher up her chest, and tore up her leggings and the lace panties underneath, leaving her crotch open and bare.

He murmured in appreciation, dragging his eyes from her pert bouncy breasts, down her bare torso and her legging clad legs which was now ripped in various areas.

Lifting her, he settled her on the bed and spread her legs, removing the tennis shoes she'd used to dance and which she'd kept on after changing out of her costume.

Hunkering down by the bedside, he settled between her parted thighs and faced her bare slit.

She reclined on the bed when he reached up her body with both hands to roughly grab her breasts and squeeze them.

Biting her lip in pain, she stifled the small sound that escaped from her throat. She remembered how much he liked rough sex.

Reaching back down, he spread her pussy lips apart and buried his nose between them, inhaling deeply.

'You smell so sweet Ky,' he groaned and stuck his tongue deep within her. She groaned in pleasure and felt a tremor shudder through her as he swirled his tongue around within her hot channel.

'And the taste of your cunt is just as intoxicating as I remember.'

Without warning, he stuck two fingers into her pussy which was now wet, pumping them rapidly in and out of her. She cried out in pleasure, startled.

'Fuck!' he exclaimed, 'I've missed your pussy baby.'

After a few moments, he pulled his digits out and lifted her further up the bed, covering her body with his and planting a huge sloppy kiss on her lips.

Coaxing her mouth open, he dipped his fingers coated in her juices into it.
'Suck honey.' He said as her lips closed over them and she sucked and licked.

She felt his lengthy shaft twitch in excitement as he straddled her.

Grabbing her legs, he pulled them over his arms, exposing her slick slit, and she shuddered as he dragged his length through her pussylips, coating his cock. The fat tip dipped into her channel once as he did this and she sucked in a deep breath, bracing herself.

He leaned over her, anchoring himself to the headboard and pressed into her.

She cried out as his sizable cock sank steadily into her, vaguely hearing his grunts and muttered curses as her tightness enveloped him, her walls parting to accomodate his length.

He hit the back of her cunt and stopped, breathing harshly. 'Fuck, Ky!' he grunted out, 'you shouldn't keep this from me.'

She gasped and squirmed in discomfort, adjusting herself to accommodate him.

He buried his face in her neck and wrapped his arms around her, as he pulled slowly out and slammed back into her, pushing himself deeper.
She screamed and arched her back as he began to fuck her with deep, hard thrusts.

Tears rolled unconsciously down the sides of her face as she alternated between pleasure and pain.
He grunted with each hard thrust, his hot breaths puffed out against her neck and she clutched at the sheets as his shaft pistoned in and out of her, coated in both their juices.

He pulled out and flipped her over onto her belly. He spread her legs, getting between them and pulling her bottom towards him causing her to knees to drag up towards her breasts and rest on the bed on both sides of her, exposing her further.

He plunged into her again and she raised up with an 'oomph' as his fuck tool reached deeper into the recesses of her hot slick channel.
He slapped her buttcheek and she involuntarily clenched tighter around him.

Increasing the speed of his thrusts, his hands roamed over her back and buttcheeks and cracked down onto her bottom again and again until he came with a loud shout, pouring his seed into the latex.

He withdrew from her body, panting harshly and she collapsed limply on the bed, her body coated in a sheen of sweat.

Hey guys,

To my old readers, I'm glad you're back. I hope you enjoy this story just as much as you did the first book, maybe even more.

To my new readers, welcome. You might wanna read book one: 'Jasper's Claim' first though.
This is not a continuation of that plot, but, there may be some spoilers.

To all, please vote and comment.

Sending you guys 💕