Craving Delphine (Book Three Preview)

Song: Hands to myself by Selena Gomez.

Delphine handed the keys to her Mercedes, which was currently idling on the front steps of Donna, to a valet and walked into the opulent entryway, passing through the reception area to pickup her key card and heading directly to her room.

For someone who had gone through the rigorous process it entailed to become a member here, she didn't usually take advantage of some of the opportunities the exclusive establishment boasted of.

She considered this as the elevator doors pinged and opened, revealing a short hallway which housed a few rooms.

She hadn't realized how exclusive the establishment was once she had become a member. Each floor in the four story high mansion had no more that 10 rooms, with every hallway featuring a different design aesthetic.

She absentmindedly admired the beige marble flooring and off white coloured walls as she located her room.

Her iPhone pinged just as she got to her door and she reached inside her handbag to get it, dropping her key card in the process.

She huffed in annoyance when she realized it was a message from a client. One whose harassment she could live without. She had considered dropping him, but, had not been able to come up with a good reason for dropping a client who paid her millions in retainer fees, and so she put up with him.

The door to one of the other rooms opened and a beautiful brunette sashayed out, pausing at the door to plant a kiss on the lips of the man who was seeing her out.

The ruggedly handsome man.

He looked freshly showered as she took note of his damp hair, the beads of water that clung to the spattering of hair on his chest and the towel that hung low on his hips revealing a short trail of hair that travelled down his lower abdomen leading to his pelvis, and disappearing under the towel.

She glanced back up, sucking in a breath as his blue-grey eyes clashed with her hazel, staring intently at her, until she was forced to look away, embarrassed at having been caught ogling.

She hurriedly bent to pick up her key, fumbling with the card as she slotted it in a couple times and was met each time with a red blinking light.

'May I?' a deep voice asked. She looked up at the half naked man, now standing beside her, his hand held out. The brunette was nowhere to be found.

She smiled politely up at him and steadied herself, 'I've got it, thanks.' she said in a manner she hoped would dismiss him, but seemed to only serve to fuel his resolve.

He leaned against the wall beside her door and watched as she slotted in her card again and was thankfully greeted with a green light which indicated access granted.

She gave a small relieved sigh and opened the door, stopping in her tracks when he spoke.

'I know you.'

She frowned, turning to stare up at him and shaking her head slowly,  'no, you don't.'

He was silent, his eyes roving over her face, before dropping lower to her cleavage and legs which were currently on display due to her having left open the top two buttons of her plaid shirt, and the short shorts she had thrown on that afternoon.

She frowned harder at his blatant ogling and shut the door in his face.

                 ______________

Jay shut the door to his room, his brow furrowed as he tried to recall where he had seen the stunning dark haired beauty before.

He removed the towel wrapped around his rising erection and squeezed his eyes shut as images of her hourglass figure rushed through his head.