A/N

Hey guys,

Thank you so much for your support in reading and getting to know my Characters. I've appreciated your comments and votes and I hope you continue to enjoy my stories.

To keep up with updates on some of my other series/stories that will not be available on wattpad, follow me on my social media pages:

Instagram: authordhkel
Twitter: authordhkel
Pinterest: authordhkel

Or simply follow the links in my bio. It'll take you directly to my social media pages.

I've also pulled together some information and help materials on domestic violence and abuse. Let's keep an eye out, and stick up for each other.

Here it is:

Eighty Five percent of domestic abuse victims are women and statistics show that over thirty eight million have experienced physical violence from intimate partners.

In the same vein, an estimated 8 million children a year are exposed to domestic violence in their homes.
(Statistics from: huffpost.com)

It sometimes takes one person who's witnessed these horrible acts, to potentially save a life by speaking up, reaching out and/or reporting said acts to the authorities.

If you see something, say something.

Here's a short list of domestic violence forums and online support sites which may prove helpful to anyone looking to connect with people through chat rooms and message boards that are focused on domestic violence and sexual assault.

But before you or anyone you know reaches out, please read the guideline below:

''If you join an online conversation, please keep in mind that you should not use your real name or contact information, and only use a safe email address if one is required. You never know who else may see your posts. Also be sure to practice Safe Surfing, so that your online activity stays confidential.''
-www.domesticshelters.org

Here's that list:
www.fortrefuge.com
www.aftersilence.org
www.866uswomen.org
www.loveisrespect.org (teen dating help site)
www.experienceproject.com
www.betterhelp.com
www.dailystrength.org
www.thehotline.org
www.onyourmind.net
www.befrienders.org
www.rainn.org
www.yesican.org
www.domesticshelters.org

Love, Always.