Ten

Song: Mad over you by Nana Fofie (Afrobeat mashup)

'I'm also not wearing protection.'

Were the next words that came out of his mouth as his gaze searched hers.
He felt her stiffen in his arms and tightened his grip on her hips as she immediately tried to get off of him.

He'd totally lost control earlier, but had recovered enough to realize that he hadn't asked if she was on birth control.

'Brian, please let me go.' She eventually said, after trying without success to get away from him
She shivered and closed her eyes in frustration as his thumb caressed her asscheeks.

'Look at me kitten,' he ordered gruffly.

She sighed and opened her eyes, gazing into his beautiful browns.

'I'm sorry, I lost control there for a moment, but I didn't want to pull out until I'd satisfied you.'

Sky could have sworn she'd just felt her heart thaw a little and she swore under her breath.

The corners of his mouth pulled up in a crooked grin, 'If you're worried about my sexual health, don't be. I'm usually very careful and I get tested regularly,' she felt one hand slide up her back, 'I would not intentionally put you at risk kitten, and I'm happy to show you my medical reports if it'll ease your doubts.'

She shook her head, 'but you don't know about my medical health, Brian.'

He nodded, 'so tell me.'

Again, she tried to climb off him, but his hold on her didn't budge and she was forced to meet his gaze again.

His gaze which had turned serious once more as his eyes searched hers. 'If you're not sure, we can go get you tested...'

Her eyes widened in indignation, 'Wha...? I'm fine!' she said.

He gave a short nod, 'ok, then we both have nothing to worry about.'

She snorted indelicately, 'you could have easily gotten me pregnant with your...'

She paused mid sentence and gasped, blushing furiously as the hand on her ass trailed down and he delved two fingers into her wet slit, bringing them then back out and then up to caress the entrance to her asshole.

He was trying to distract her. She glared at him.

'You were saying?' he said smoothly, an infuriating smirk plastered across his face.

His arm around her waist joined the other as he pulled her asscheeks apart and slowly thrust his middle finger into her asshole.

She moaned, but couldn't take her eyes away from his.

'Fuck you Brian.' She whispered on another low moan.

He chuckled and murmured, 'I want you to.'

She hesitated for several seconds before leaning down to plant her lips on his.

He groaned and nudged at her seam with his tongue until she opened up and his tongue plunged inside to duel with hers.

They kissed sloppily for the next few minutes, as Sky gasped, groaned and bucked against his finger in her ass, wanting more.

She tore her lips from his and gazed down at him, both of them breathing heavily.

'I want you inside me,' she whispered.

His gaze held hers as he shook his head and responded, 'you don't need my permission love.'

He slipped his hand out of her ass as she readjusted her position, spreading her thighs wider as she dragged her sopping wet pussy over his erection, rocking back and forth over the thick, slippery cock. Raising up on her knees, she placed her palms down over his broad chest, anchored her weight carefully on his torso as she felt him become more turgid with each rub and slide of her slit over his cock.