Seven

Skylar lay sated, but thoroughly exhausted. She couldn't believe the stamina Brian, this gorgeous hunk of a man, had!

There were no time pieces situated within the room, but she felt like they'd fucked for hours, even though half the time he'd been focused on getting her off.

She wondered where the other gruff one had traipsed off to. He had not given a name and he'd definitely not stayed long. His, had been a wham, bam, thank you ma'am, fuck, which was what she'd been expecting walking in here today.

What she hadn't expected was Brian and his overly affectionate manner.

He'd taken his time with her body, and had seemed less interested in his needs, which was what she was here to satisfy. Instead, he'd turned the tables and had stayed focused on satisfying her needs.

She wasn't complaining though. Nuh-uh, in fact, she was grateful for his attentions, she figured if her pussy hadn't been generously tended too, she would've been seriously bruised down there....or worse, considering the sizes of the tools these men were working with.

She'd been shocked at the sight of Brian's cock and had only just managed to calm her anxiety down when she'd been faced with his friend's as well.

They were both huge, definitely bigger than an average sized cock, and probably nine to ten inches unaroused. So far, she'd only seen them in their full glory, and they'd looked to be between ten and eleven inches.

Whatever the case, they'd looked equally destructive, only difference was that Brian's curved upwards and seemed bigger in girth.

She'd been unable to take all of him and thankfully, he hadn't tried to 'push through' like some men did.

They lay spooning in silence, his thumb stroking her lower abdomen did things to her insides that kept her pussy wet and working furiously to calm down.

She sighed contentedly, her eyelids drooping drowsily as she fell into sleep.

Brian's cock twitched as the blonde beauty snuggled back into him, sighing and wriggling her butt to get more comfortable.
He froze and waited for her to settle in before wrapping his arm tighter around her, careful not to move his pelvis, so his cock, which was currently half aroused and pressed up against her asscheeks, wouldn't get the wrong message.

He nuzzled her hair, which smelled sweet and intoxicating, breathing deeply and stifling a groan as his cock swelled even more.

Her soft even breaths indicated that she was currently asleep and, for some reason, he wanted to let her rest while he held her.

Between him and Jax, she'd had enough to deal with for the time being, even though he'd barely gotten his fix.
Even now, his cock was raring to go, but, he knew, he had to hold himself back or he would run her off, and he didn't want to do that.

His hand roamed lazily up her belly and he twirled his forefinger across her breasts, lightly rolling her nipples between his fingers.

He knew the moment she awoke, as she stiffened first, for a couple moments, and then relaxed back into him, sighing as he wrapped his fingers lightly around her neck and ground his arousal into her backside.

She arched her back, sticking her firm round butt into him and guiding his hand back to her breasts.

Encouraged by her actions he knead the fleshy globes, squeezing and plucking at the twin peaks before turning her around to press a hungry kiss to her lips.

They kissed hungrily, until they had to come up for air.

He buried his face in the crook of her neck as she surprisingly took his erection in her small hand, squeezing and stroking him.