Nine

Wild Thoughts - DJ Khaled ft Rihanna, Bryson Tiller.

Brian's eyes widened as he stared unbelievingly at the blond beauty who stood a short distance away, staring back at him.

He had come to the reception area, requesting to see the chief operating officer, her name was Lydia and she was someone he'd met a few times over the course of his time at Donna.

He'd been quite prepared to inform her that he would not be renewing his membership upon it's expiration, and, albeit rash, he was tired of the lack of information from them as to enquiries he'd made concerning the girl Ky.

He'd insisted impatiently, as the concerned receptionist, asked him a slew of questions tying to determine what, if anything, was the problem, he'd however insisted, she get on the phone and pass his request to one of the other higher-ups, if Lydia was not available.

As she'd picked up the phone to do just that, he didn't know why he'd turned around, but he was glad he had, because there she was, his green eyed, blonde haired beauty, who had now turned and was walking away from him.

She wasn't getting away from him a second time!

'Never mind,' he said abruptly, and turned away from the bewildered lady who stopped talking into the phone and stood staring at him, with the phone still glued to her ears.

He turned and hurriedly strode across the room, keeping his eyes on his elusive blonde.

Turning down a corridor after her, he realized, as he noticed the curious glances and stares from the uniformed staff, that this was the staff entrance/exit.

Finally he followed her out a service door where she suddenly stopped and just...stood still.

••••••••••

Sky let out a breath she didn't realize she'd been holding, and brought a hand to her chest, as she took deep steady gulps of air in an attempt to calm her racing heart.

Her efforts were in vain, however, as the next moment, her heartbeat rapidly picked up again as she heard a now familiar deep voice behind her.

'You disappeared.'

She let out a short almost inaudible gasp as she whirled around.

'W-what?' she asked as her thirsty eyes greedily drank him in.

He was just as tall and muscular as she remembered. His stark white shirt which contrasted with his dark skin, stretched across his broad shoulders and biceps and she could faintly make out the indentations in his torso, as her eyes swept over him, where his rock hard abs dipped and bulged.

The very ones she'd traced her tongue over just before moving further south to wrap her lips around his...

He stepped closer to her, his voice full of mirth as it lowered a few octaves, 'if you're gonna undress me, at least have the decency to do it in private.'

He chuckled softly as she blushed and averted her eyes.

'You're avoiding me.' He stated.

She shook her head as her eyes focused on his, 'what?'

'You left my bed...that morning.' he clarified.

'Oh,' she nodded, 'I assumed you'd want to have the morning to yourself, we...spent most of the night, uh...not resting.' She glanced away as he smiled and her breathing quickened.

What was wrong with her?

'You assumed wrong.' he murmured as he stepped closer still, invading her personal space.