Nineteen

Photo of Stephanie

Music: Believer by Imagine Dragons

'Is your buzzer broken?'

'What?'

The two of them lay spooned, but she turned around to face him now, bringing her hand up to trace a finger over his face.

'Why are you asking?' She asked.

'I must've buzzed almost everyone in the building before someone finally let me in.'

'Oh, I was asleep.' She said by way of explanation.

'Right,' he trailed his hand over her hip and onto her ass, kneading the soft flesh there. 'Someone also let me in the last time I was here.' He said.

Skylar raised her eyes to his, 'Mhmmn.'

He sighed, subtlety wasn't getting him anywhere.

'Move in with me.' He said pointedly, slipping a finger in her butt crack and tracing it up, down and around her asshole.

She frowned, and raised her leg higher on his hip.

He took that as a good sign.

'What?!' she questioned, her eyes fluttering closed as he slipped his errant finger, first into her wet pussy and then back up to her asshole and past her resisting sphincter.

She forced her eyelids open, 'I-I can't just move in with you...' she breathed.

'Why not?' he asked, pushing his finger further into her asshole.

She held onto his shoulder, her grip tightening as he pumped his digit in and out of her.

She slid her hand around his neck and pulled herself closer to his body, her lips brushing lightly against his.

She gasped as he thrust his finger deeper still, 'huhhh...Brian...'

'Why not,' he pressed, stilling his movement.

'Wha...don't stop.' She said, her chest heaving with her quickening breaths.

He grinned and resumed his stroking, 'so....what d'you say?'

She sighed, 'I like my apartment.'

'And you can keep it,' he said quickly, 'I'd just love to come home everyday to you.'

'Uh huh,' she said, 'and this has nothing to do with my buzzer? or the security in this building?'

'Not totally, no,' he hedged, 'but it would give me some comfort to not worry anymore about the lack of security here.'

She was silent for a few minutes and he watched her worry her bottom lip, sporting a small frown on her face.

He planted a kiss on her lips and she sighed and nodded as he pulled away.

'Yeah?' he smiled and rolled them over so that she lay on top of him.

'Yeah,' she giggled, leaning in for yet another kiss.

He groaned as she rocked her hips back and forth on his shaft, breathing harshly as he broke away from their kiss.

'You probably shouldn't do that right now,' he said, his voice strained as he attempted to hold her still.

'Why not?' she teased

His hands grabbed hold of her buttocks and squeezed, 'not if you don't want my cock in your ass.'

'Well maybe that's exactly what I want.' She murmured.

He squeezed his eyes shut and shook his head as his fingers roamed around her nether region. 'Kitten, I'd love nothing more, but I'm not going to fuck you in the ass without proper lubrication, and I'm afraid I didn't bring any.'