Extra Chapter

For all my incredible readers, for everyone who leaves comments that make me beam and laugh, for everyone who votes and gives me a warm feeling knowing that you enjoyed it...this is for you. Today I woke up with the idea and the inspiration for this chapter and I know so many of you wanted a little more Wolfe and Sparrow. I hope this satisfies some of that :) Happy Reading!

It is many hours later when Wolfe and Sparrow are finally given time to themselves. It is only right that all the guests had to be greeted and reassured. Then they had to speak with them all concerning the issue that is arising between Usani and Ricell. Talks and negotiations lasted hours on where loyalties were going to lie and where Lords refused to get involved. And of course festivities were still expected. Their guests feasted and danced the night away after the serious talks. As much as Wolfe and Sparrow wished to escape they knew they could not. The wedding had already been far from conventional and now they needed to present a strong united front. They had not even danced together as so many were coming up to them and speaking important matters.

After all of that they said goodbye to their guests and watched them leave to their assigned rooms or to nearby inns. At this point they both desperately craved sleep but there was yet still more to do. Wolfe's most trusted men and warriors were gathered and different plans and options to help Logan were discussed through the night. Sparrow sat writing letters to be delivered back to her father.

Now that is all over Sparrow collapses on the bed and rubs her eyes. She groans loudly. The sun is now peaking above the hills in the distance pulling in a new day. She can barely keep her eyes open but those guests still remaining in the manor will expect to see the bride and groom before they leave. She pushes herself up and yawns loudly, her mouth stretched wide. Wolfe enters the room, his eyes heavy and his mind exhausted. He closes the door behind him and leans against it.

"How late do you think we can get away with?" Sparrow tiredly asks, some of her words melding together in a yawn. Wolfe softly smiles and shakes his head.

"There is no chance that I am going to bother to wave goodbye to our guests today. We spent enough time with them yesterday buying their loyalty and convincing them we will do right in this situation. My brothers can look after them and send them off. They do not need us for that. If anyone raises a disturbance I am sure Hunter will shove it down their throats that we are newly married and have been up all night discussing plans to free Logan." Wolfe assures her.

Sparrow rolls her shoulders where they have locked from sitting in a hard chair all night.

"They need to see that we are strong after what I did yesterday. We should say goodbye, especially to the Tikva's." Sparrow tells him. She covers her mouth as she smothers another yawn.

Wolfe shakes his head with affection and crosses the room to her. He sits down beside her and sighs as the softness of the bed envelopes him.

"You look like you are about to drop to sleep within seconds. I doubt you have the strength to stand." Wolfe humorously states to her. Sparrow scowls and pushes off the bed to get to her feet. She sways a little unsteadily, head spinning. Wolfe grabs her hand and pulls her back down. "I told you."