1

I woke up in a cold morning at the sound of the annoying alarm.

like everyday in my life, I get up to prepare myself to another day in hell, which everybody call is school.

I after I took a quick shower, and put some clothes on my skinny pathetic body, I can still hear my lovely parents fighting over something stupid like them probably.

I went downstairs to find that they headed work already, after a found a note from my mum.

Good morning sweetie

There is some pancakes on the kitchen counter, and the sirup is in the cabinet.
Sorry, we were in such a rush, and your dad was late.
Have a good day, we love youxxxx

Well, that's mean walking to school.
I'm not going to eat, I'm not in the mood, I grabbed my bag and went out.

I was walking in the sidewalk admiring our neighborhood, and it's lovely people *note the sarcasm* I saw Mrs. Graham playing with her little dog, she was jumping around full of life laughing at literary nothing, well, I guess she's a morning person, and her neighbor Mr. Gabriello the Spanish guy, he seems to struggle to take something out from the mailbox and then his eyes snapped toward me

"Good morning Camila" he said as he waived to me I replied with a fake quick smile and a nod.

As I arrived to hell, I walk toward my locker to put my shit. Nobody arrived yet so I have a little time to myself "hey freak" or maybe not, I stood there silent as I turned slowly to look at him.

"hey Camila, did my yesterday homework? you better did, because we don't want to repeat what happened two days ago, do we?" He smirked devilishly at me blocking me between his tense body and the cold locker behind me, I nod quickly afraid of what would he do.

"That's better, because I wouldn't want your disgusting blood in my hands" his hold in waist tightened and I wince from the pain, he's opening my  scars, I thought to myself, then his friends laughed like he said the funniest joke of the year, "oh yea... I got a detention for  the afternoon so my HOMEWORK!" Then he left.

OK, so the first one is done.

I went to the girls bathrooms not to fix my hair, no I'm not that kind of girls unfortunately, I went to see my scars, that bastard hurt me like a bitch, not like I care, I'm used to the pain, I'm just checking out if it's bleeding, the last thing I want is to stain my clothes and let people notice the blood, not like I care anyway.

When I was done checking out, and washing my hands the bathroom door opened revealing a blond girl with fake lips and fake ass, and two other girl same fake lips and same fake asses, you can guess who are they the popular girl.

"Oh hey girls, look what we have here, it's the creepy nerd, hi Camille"

"It's Camilla, and bye" as I walk to the exit door, one of the girls blocked it.

"Uh uh uh, Camille honey I wasn't done yet, you should never walk away when I'm speaking" she pointed her fake nial  toward me.

"Look here bitch, I know what're doing OK? I saw you earlier with my boyfriend, and I won't repeat it, stay away... Slut" she said.

"Look I don't really know what're talking about but OK, can I leave now?" I said to her in a low voice she let out a laugh like I was the funniest clown "never bitch, not when I don't say so" she pushed me with all her force and I ended up in the floor as her the other girls started laughing as she stood there proudly smiling.

"Who would accept someone like you" she bend down so now she was at my eyes level then she slapped me, I couldn't do anything I was too tired and too depressed.

"You're barely a girl" slap "you're ugly" slap "skinny" slap "unwanted" slap "bitch" slap "trust me, you'll do better if you killed yourself, you don't have a future anyway" slap.

"Stephanie it's enough, don't you think?" I heard one of the girls said.

"Stephanie, she's not worth it, please c'mon" the other said.

"You deserve much more" than everything went black.