3

"Alex please I'm sorry, it won't happen again I promise" I was shaking from fear, the last thing I want is him to rape me or to break my arm.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, you did this to yourself love, c'mon now this place is a bit crowded" he pulled me with him by my wrist, and took me to an empty class in the abandoned part of the school, and even if my prayers won't help, I'm still praying.
As soon as he closed the classroom door, he pushed me up against the wall, I let out a light whimper.

"You're so ugly that some people can't even look at you" tell me something I don't already know, I thought for myself, he punched me in the stomach, I let out a sequel from the pain, then he slapped me again and again and again.

"You're a worthless shit, I even think that your parents will throw you away soon, or even better, maybe they will sale you for some womanizer, and he'll make you his sex slave".

His hand around my neck tight choking me, I tried to gasp for air, until we heard the door, his head snapped toward the door, I couldn't turn I was too weak.

"What the hell is happening!?" The voice said. Thank you god.

"Umm... It's non of your business" Alex snapped at the guy "c'mon Camila, I'll see you later" he glared at me threatening, than he walked past the guy standing in the door frame, I stood there breathing slowly.

"Are you OK?" The tall guy asked concern in his voice, I nodded not trusting my weak voice "OK, but be careful... And you shouldn't be here alone, better be out before anyone find you" he spoke starring at the ground, I nodded again and he gave me a small smile than left me alone.

I slide down the wall sobbing hard and harder, I can't do this anymore, I thought for myself.

I walked into my room lazily, put my bag down and throw myself in the bed ignoring all the pain in my weak body. Again, all wanna do is to sleep forever, then, everyone will be happy, I've never been the best daughter for my parents anyway.

"Camila, dinner is ready love" I hear my dad from the other side of the door "coming!" I said tiredly.

"Camila honey, someone came today and gave me this he said you forgot it in the classroom this morning" she said handing me my notebook, I forgot it, but who would bring it to me?

After dinner, I went to my bedroom, changed my clothes, and grabbed the notebook to put it back in my bag, when I noticed  that I let a paper fall from it, I took it, it look like a letter, it's not my hand writing. I opened the paper and read it.

You have to tell someone about what's happening with you, it's quite dangerous, and if you won't put an end to this soon, I'll be the one to do it.
By the way, I know you're not Alex's friend, he's not friend with anyone, and I know that what he was doing wasn't something good, and I know that if it wasn't me things would get worst, be careful next time.
And don't worry I won't tell anyone... Yet.
--L

I'll act like I never found this letter, and for sure I won't tell anyone, I put my book in my drawer, and fell asleep, tomorrow is a weekend.
Look in the bright side Camila, no one will torture you, and you can do whatever you want. I sigh dreamily before falling in a deep sleep.

Next day:

"Good morning sweetie, I gotta go do some grocery shopping be back in a few, OK?" Mum said grabbing the keys from the kitchen counter.

"Mum, I'm going for a walk" she looked at me surprised.

"O-of  course honey, do you need money or something? I'm stupid, of course you need, here take" she chuckled nervously, see mum think I'm a hiding bat, so she's surprised that I'm going for a walk, I gave her a reassuring smile.

"Have fun honey, bye".

I went to the middle city, and bought some ice cream, since I was starving, I was just walking and enjoying my day without bully, wish my days were all like this.

In my way back, an empty playground catch my attention. Great!
I walked straight to the swings and started pushing myself back and forth until it reached some speed, I chuckled as I played like a child, I've never been so relaxed and for a moment I forgot all my worries and I felt alive, then all the fun stopped by my phone ringtone.

Dad, of course, who would call me?

"Hi sweetie, where are you?"

"Hi dad, Umm... I'm taking a walk, I'll be home soon"

"Really?... Umm... I mean take your time love just be careful OK?"

"OK, bye, love you"

"Love you too"